Unforgiving backhand rubber

This user has no status.
Hello folks, yes you read that right 😂 I'm rather looking for UNFORGIVING backhand rubber if such thing exists. I blv there is an educational value in that drawing a parallel to the DHS NEO 3 on the forehand side. But I'm not sure such thing exist , I would appreciate it if anyone has an insight ...

Reactions: Equaaz
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
By unforgiving, what do you mean?
Do you want less grip?
Do you want extra-low throw angle?
Do you want extra high power input requirement?
Do you want something super-sensitive to the hit angles?

A rubber with the same requirements as a H3 Neo but more suitable for Backhand: Requires commitment, does not forgive placement errors, not very dynamic, etc...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Dignics 64. It's good but has very little fault tolerance.

Sorry I have to disagree. I’ve used T64, T05, D05 and D64. D64’s topsheet is slightly more tacky than T64. The D sponge is also slightly harder. As a result I find D64 less bouncy and more controllable. It beats a lot of rubber in terms of control.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
Hello folks, yes you read that right 😂 I'm rather looking for UNFORGIVING backhand rubber if such thing exists. I blv there is an educational value in that drawing a parallel to the DHS NEO 3 on the forehand side. But I'm not sure such thing exist , I would appreciate it if anyone has an insight ...
H3 42 degree hardness. Use non-boosted. It will be very unforgiving both in your BH and FH. Now it will fulfill all your desires and wishes.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I think ESN rubbers are more unforgiving than tacky rubbers. Forgiving means when you didn't hit the ball correctly, the ball still lands on table but poor quality. Unforgiving means you either get a good quality shot or fail to land it on table.

Tacky rubbers can general spin easier but harder to do a quality shot. It doesn't match the idea of unforgiving.

This user has no status.
H3 42 degree hardness. Use unboosted. It will be very unforgiving in your BH and FH. Now it will fulfilled your desire and wish.

I bought Prov 41 BS for FH and 38 i believe standard normal H3 for BH, glued to Long 5X, i asked the coach t boost them both, but i didn't test them yet, maybe this week when i go, now another coach told me that the boosting will fade and wear off by the time, so does that mean it will return back to normal case as unboosted or worse? I won't boost them again later even if it is possible, i just don't want to changing rubbers that much, and i hope that both rubbers will do fine for me compared to T80 it has before on both sides before they are dead, didn't like T80 anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Sorry I have to disagree. I’ve used T64, T05, D05 and D64. D64’s topsheet is slightly more tacky than T64. The D sponge is also slightly harder. As a result I find D64 less bouncy and more controllable. It beats a lot of rubber in terms of control.

That's okay.

I forgot to mention D64 is very unforgiving for the wallet too.🤡

This user has no status.
I will throw in the Nittaku Goriki Kaisoku
I have that rubber on my try list, just didn't purchase it yet. Something also odd to use (and demanding on faster blades): Victas VS>402 Double Extra - an inverted rubber on 50° euro sponge, but contrary to many other rubber topsheets, it has its underlying pips arranged horizontally, which makes for lower throw angle.