Unforgiving backhand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
I dont get it! Is this a trick question? "UNFORGIVING"

Is this in any way, form or substance relatable to Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman 1992 movie "UNFORGIVEN" where in the end William Munny shots the crap out of all them "sons-of-_itches"!!!! One hell of a movie.

If that's what you have in mind, then I will throw in SpinLord Waran, DHS Dragonowand Stiga Destroyer (made in China)! I have always found these "unforgiving", but when I get them just right on my BH, its like William Munny shooting the crap out of them sons_of_ you know what!

But seriously I don't clearly get what is being asked. LOL

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I dont get it! Is this a trick question? "UNFORGIVING"

Is this in any way, form or substance relatable to Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman 1992 movie "UNFORGIVEN" where in the end William Munny shots the crap out of all them "sons-of-_itches"!!!! One hell of a movie.

If that's what you have in mind, then I will throw in SpinLord Waran, DHS Dragonowand Stiga Destroyer (made in China)! I have always found these "unforgiving", but when I get them just right on my BH, its like William Munny shooting the crap out of them sons_of_ you know what!

But seriously I don't clearly get what is being asked. LOL

Yep, I don't get it either .😁

But thanks for the hint re the movie. I will download it and watch it

This user has no status.
Thank you for all the responses but it seems to me that it just doesn't exist. What I mean by unforgiving is more related to the mechanics of the backhand stroke, which is the case with H3 Neo for the forehand, you fail to use the waist and you will have a bad attacking ball. So it is not about trying to make it harder for myself by using faster and harder rubbers.
I think I'm gonna try Sinus Sound to see if the loud contact sound have some educational value to it.

This user has no status.
What makes you think this?

The forehand stroke is big, which allows you to use tacky topsheets and non-springy sponge because you compensate with the big swing, backhand is short, infront of the body most of the times so you kinda need some reactive sponge, which is not the case for the H3

Reactions: Zamma
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I play H3 on the backhand and I am really happy with it. I even tend to win more points in matches from my BH rather than my FH.

This user has no status.
I went with H3 Prov NEO BS 41 2.1mm on my FH and H3 NEO standard 37 2.15mm on BH both are boosted on my blade DHS Long 5x, and i can feel they are the racket made in heaven match, but i am not on par for that level of racket, against tough strong opponents i have no chance no matter what, while against beginners and same my level opponents i can use this racket like a lethal weapon, so the rubber isn't wrong, it is just me who doesn't know how to use anything properly unless they are weaker opponents.

The more forgiving rubber i use for now is Rakza 7 soft, it kinda of reducing the damage for me, but it is not a match to Tenergy 05FX i used to play with before, and definitely slower than H3 NEO rubbers, and testing more rubbers in the way, but i feel like FH rubbers or BH rubbers are all tools that can't do any better job without the person h..self can do about it, the coach in the clubs i visited are using like many different rubbers and i see that it is never an issue for them whatever they use and play beautifully with them all, so i decided that i won't think too much about that, i only now worry about LP for defense style more than a BH rubber for all-round and offensive style.

This user has no status.
I went with H3 Prov NEO BS 41 2.1mm on my FH and H3 NEO standard 37 2.15mm on BH both are boosted on my blade DHS Long 5x, and i can feel they are the racket made in heaven match, but i am not on par for that level of racket, against tough strong opponents i have no chance no matter what, while against beginners and same my level opponents i can use this racket like a lethal weapon, so the rubber isn't wrong, it is just me who doesn't know how to use anything properly unless they are weaker opponents.

The more forgiving rubber i use for now is Rakza 7 soft, it kinda of reducing the damage for me, but it is not a match to Tenergy 05FX i used to play with before, and definitely slower than H3 NEO rubbers, and testing more rubbers in the way, but i feel like FH rubbers or BH rubbers are all tools that can't do any better job without the person h..self can do about it, the coach in the clubs i visited are using like many different rubbers and i see that it is never an issue for them whatever they use and play beautifully with them all, so i decided that i won't think too much about that, i only now worry about LP for defense style more than a BH rubber for all-round and offensive style.

Let me tell you something, ur conclusions are partly true but not the whole picture. Before u make the terrible mistake of going LP on the backhand. No one ever uses this kind of setup you have with the hope to improve. So if your goal is to EJ and have fun, more power to you but if you sincerely want to improve you drop the carbon blade and go for the 5ply wood. It is off season now and I allow myself to play with carbon blades I have, coincedentally enough I tried a wood setup a friend brought having Rakza7 soft on the backhand so I got to simultaneously try a ZJK blade and a stiga allround with the Rakza, maaan you kinda feel the ball differently and it is somehow so much better in giving a feedback to learn from.

This user has no status.

Let me tell you something, ur conclusions are partly true but not the whole picture. Before u make the terrible mistake of going LP on the backhand. No one ever uses this kind of setup you have with the hope to improve. So if your goal is to EJ and have fun, more power to you but if you sincerely want to improve you drop the carbon blade and go for the 5ply wood. It is off season now and I allow myself to play with carbon blades I have, coincedentally enough I tried a wood setup a friend brought having Rakza7 soft on the backhand so I got to simultaneously try a ZJK blade and a stiga allround with the Rakza, maaan you kinda feel the ball differently and it is somehow so much better in giving a feedback to learn from.

So what about that Yinha N-100 5ply blade in your opinion that was my first ever blade to buy and still have it and i only won one game with it? Or Butterfly Primorac EX that was stolen from last year? Or what about Yasaka Extra that i put Anti Power rubber on BH? I don't know how many ply the Butterfly Defence III has and i feel that this blade is for masters in defense more than me moving from offensive to defensive style, so how many more blades of 5ply should i buy?

Also, i bought several 7ply all wood blades recently also for testing, oh i forgot that i bought that Cybershape very cheap all wood blade, i believe it is only 5ply, with a bit softer all round rubbers for both FH and BH, still testing, but all that never made me to improve significantly than what i did with DHS Hao III blade first and now DHS Long 5x, and once i moved that Hao III blade rubber on BH from 05FX to Rakza 7 Soft i had more control and less speed, but i can't call myself as a tough opponent or higher level or even much advanced player, but i can do all kind of strokes not an issue [loop, drive, smash, chop, block, swing, flick,...etc].

Last edited: