Table Tennis Racket Advice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
What is the best table tennis racket in each category? like For Looping, Blockers, Offensive Player, Best Control, Best Speed, Carbon, All Wood? I am an offensive type of player would be awesome to find the best blade for me!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
There are no such thing as “best” blade, even if it’s in a certain category, because every human is different, best looping blade for Ma Long wont be the best looping blade for Fan Zhendong.

As for finding the best blade for yourself, tbh there is no other way than testing out one for yourself, specs and reviews and recommendations aren’t too helpful when you don’t know what you like in a blade. For example, someone might like a soft and bendy blade with lots of vibration, but you might not like the vibration feel of it, and even though you might play really well with it you just don’t like the feel of it in your hands, or maybe you like vibration but feels the blade is not rigid enough, etc etc.

Last edited:
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
What is the best table tennis racket in each category? like For Looping, Blockers, Offensive Player, Best Control, Best Speed, Carbon, All Wood? I am an offensive type of player would be awesome to find the best blade for me!!

Butterfly Fan Zhendong Super ZLC with Dignics 09C on FH and Dignics 05 on BH. You're gonna rock the world with this set-up.