Difference dhs h3n vs nittaku h3?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
What is the difference between dhs h3n and nittaku h3?

Im currently using the nittaku h3 orange, which was given to me many years ago. I actually dont like it, because i feel the rubber doesnt adequately grip and lift the ball. Im often adjusting my loop stroke more upwards to try to lift the ball. Even just touching the surface, it doesnt feel very as grippy as the dhs version.

Im wondering if maybe its because the rubber was lying around the house for some years. Or if thats a known trait of the nittaku version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Im currently using the nittaku h3 orange, which was given to me many years ago. I actually dont like it, because i feel the rubber doesnt adequately grip and lift the ball.

How many years exactly is many years ago?
Was it new or used?
I think the answer is in here

Any old rubber is generally not fit for equipment testing purposes

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

How many years exactly is many years ago?
Was it new or used?
I think the answer is in here

Any old rubber is generally not fit for equipment testing purposes

It was given to me maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It was brand new. Maybe I played with it 5 times and never touched it for 4 or 5 years.

After picking it up now, it doesnt feel quite right to me. It is a red sheet, which i dont know if that makes a difference

Should I try baby oil on the sponge to try to increase the lift?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
the nittaku H3 blue sponge is THE SH*T! it is so good on many level - too good for any amateur to play it to its max potential.
super heavy and rock hard. after the booster dies the rubber becomes unplayable so i, personally wouldn't touch those Nittaku H3.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
the nittaku H3 blue sponge is THE SH*T! it is so good on many level - too good for any amateur to play it to its max potential.
super heavy and rock hard. after the booster dies the rubber becomes unplayable so i, personally wouldn't touch those Nittaku H3.
I have one sheet in my drawer. Sitting nice & pretty. Never to see sunlight, ever again. When I was new to TT, I was gung-ho, I said to myself, give me the hardest, most tacky, most badass rock hard rubber. At 42.5 degree hardness ( could be like 43 ) it was truly a badass rubber. Oh yeah, I boosted it too with Falco Long ( still rock hard ass muthaf3c...k3r. )

If anyone wants to punish himself or likes to be a masochist, this is the ultimate rubber for you.

• Haha
Reactions: lodro