two tables

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I played on few tables here in my country [non Butterfly] and by far the best one i liked is Donic Waldner Class 25, i also bought this one for myself at home, super happy, cheaper than other options including Tibhar smash 28 and Stiga Expert Roller.

Hi Tareq, yes, I agree it is a very good table, as also witnessed by Victor M. earlier. I really wouldn't have anything against it. The reason we decided against it, is that when folded, it takes more space than Stiga (or so we believe). We need to pack 2 folded tables in quite a small space. Plus, in our country, the price was the same.

Reactions: TareqPhoto
This user has no status.
Hi Tareq, yes, I agree it is a very good table, as also witnessed by Victor M. earlier. I really wouldn't have anything against it. The reason we decided against it, is that when folded, it takes more space than Stiga (or so we believe). We need to pack 2 folded tables in quite a small space. Plus, in our country, the price was the same.

I have them folded with same space of others exactly or even better, i am surprised about that you said about folding space, in fact even this Donic is better because i can fold both and insert one into another without net so there is no space in between which can make better space, and quality is great, and even it has wheels and locks on wheels and also even adjust the high and level of the table from each corner.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I have them folded with same space of others exactly or even better, i am surprised about that you said about folding space, in fact even this Donic is better because i can fold both and insert one into another without net so there is no space in between which can make better space, and quality is great, and even it has wheels and locks on wheels and also even adjust the high and level of the table from each corner.

When we looked at the Donic table photo, during our discussion, we had an impression it can't be folded so closely. We couldn't verify physically. If you have 2 tables, please post a photo.

This user has no status.

When we looked at the Donic table photo, during our discussion, we had an impression it can't be folded so closely. We couldn't verify physically. If you have 2 tables, please post a photo.

I don't have two tables, but i really don't know how much smaller or tighter/narrower you want the tables to be to keep in somewhere enough space.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
We just don't want to have more space taken than that. That's all.

Lgtm, thanks. The tables have been ordered though. Case closed :)

It is ok, i feel like no matter which table you buy if they have very very much same or similar specs then it won't make a difference really, good luck on your choice 👍