FS: Set of four handmade blades £140

This user has no status.
I am selling a brand new set of four handmade blades. All with the same blade composition but different head shapes. I have tried to minimise all variables except for the head shape so all have the same handle, glueing method, all from the same batch of wood etc...

They have never been played as I didn't have four sets of rubbers to try them out with but it was still a nice experiment making them and satisfying to see them all together.

Limba - Carbon Veil - Western Red Cedar - Ayous - Western Red Cedar - Carbon Veil - Limba
All are 6.0mm with a straight handle and a slightly compact head shape of 155mm x 148mm except the hexagonal blade which measures 155mm x 151mm.

The blades use an 'Outer' Carbon Veil; an extremely light weight (8gsm) nonwoven carbon veil. No where near as fast as your standard carbon fibre but it does add some stiffness to the blade.

A couple of additional stars for each blade are listed below:

Blade no. 1 (Regular Head Shape)
Weight: 88g
Blade Frequency: 1335hz

Blade no. 2 (Rounded Square Head Shape)
​​​​​Weight: 90g

Blade no. 3 (Regular/Hexagonal Hybrid Shape)
Weight: 92g

Blade no. 4 (Hexagonal Head Shape)
Weight: 90g
Blade Frequency: 1356hz

Each blade is engraved with a number one to four and my signature. I am selling them as a set for £140 (£35 a blade). Postage should be £6.95 with 1st class royal mail but other options might be available. Let me know if I've missed any crucial details or any other questions.

Last edited: