2022 729 Battle III

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
I played with 729 Battle II Orange/Red/Blue/Gold...
The series is really impressive.
Today I saw 729 Battle III on 729 website.
Any body have infomations?
Battle%20III%20png.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I played with 729 Battle II Orange/Red/Blue/Gold...
The series is really impressive.
Today I saw 729 Battle III on 729 website.
Any body have infomations?
Battle%20III%20png.png

729 has been advertising Battle 3 for two years now. Due to Covid-19, they postponed the release, there is no Battle 3 in the price list from March of this year.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Is Battle 3 a tacky rubber? supposed to be replacement for Battle 2?

Also, for somebody who reads Chinese, what are those 5 ratings that they provide? The first 3 i'm guessing are speed, spin, control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
What is the good about Battle II?I am buying so many blades and testing rubbers, so i want to give this a try, not sure if i should try B2 or just wait and buy B3 when available later and try that instead.

Its quite a popular rubber. High quality, very grippy and spinny with good speed.

This user has no status.

Its quite a popular rubber. High quality, very grippy and spinny with good speed.

How would you compare it to other Chinese rubbers such as the majesty Hurricane 3 and alike?

If i want to use this rubber, what kind of blade i should use? Like is it good on Limba wood or Koto or Hinoki?

Nice to see someone live online so i can chat and discuss quickly, are you from China?

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Battle III is a commerce hoax as such. Something like smoke on the water. Sorry.
Again, all the Battle rubber series is overpriced too much by the 729 manufacturer. Not my choice, anyway.
Ugh👎

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

How would you compare it to other Chinese rubbers such as the majesty Hurricane 3 and alike?

If i want to use this rubber, what kind of blade i should use? Like is it good on Limba wood or Koto or Hinoki?

Nice to see someone live online so i can chat and discuss quickly, are you from China?

Its really quite similar to hurricane 3. Its dense and tacky and very grippy. It tends to be slightly bouncier and faster than hurricane though.

I think it should be good on any wood.