Two color ball- Where to buy ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I heard there are some two color ballsone haf white and other half orange.

Is this true ? Are these used in tournaments & legal ?

Regardless where can I buy ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

I bought a pack of joola spin two coloured balls from an Amazon seller earlier this year for our group. They are not competition standard, but have a specific use helping absolute novices to understand the spin they and their opponent have imparted on the ball.
They fly and bounce similarly to a proper ball, but they are different enough that any even semi serious player probably should be avoiding playing with them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

I bought a pack of joola spin two coloured balls from an Amazon seller earlier this year for our group. They are not competition standard, but have a specific use helping absolute novices to understand the spin they and their opponent have imparted on the ball.
They fly and bounce similarly to a proper ball, but they are different enough that any even semi serious player probably should be avoiding playing with them.

i do not know how true this rumor is but I heard ITTF is considerig such balls including soccer & volleyball type coloring , so players can read spin easier at al levels which is also good for presentation as with replays for TV audience.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

i do not know how true this rumor is but I heard ITTF is considerig such balls including soccer & volleyball type coloring , so players can read spin easier at al levels which is also good for presentation as with replays for TV audience.

i bought a packet of white orange balls from an aliexpress dealer.
They are not ITTF aproved
The rules say that the balls can be white or orange but it does not say they can be half/half.

Honestly I could not see the spin all that well so I painted a few of them into
half orange/half black.....................now I can see the spin 😁