TT rubbers are like ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
... like women, first butterflies, then hexe-grip, eventually 2 battles and it ends with a hurricane

... like women, there is so many, I want to try them all, but I am still on my only hurricane

... like women, no-one can tell you which one you'll like (-- dedicated to M.Z. :))

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
... like women, first butterflies, then hexe-grip, eventually 2 battles and it ends with a hurricane

... like women, there is so many, I want to try them all, but I am still on my only hurricane

... like women, no-one can tell you which one you'll like (-- dedicated to M.Z. :))

I tried many woman and only a very few were real hurricanes.
One of them was called Roxy but she was not as good as Roxton5 😎

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
... like women, first butterflies, then hexe-grip, eventually 2 battles and it ends with a hurricane ... like women, there is so many, I want to try them all, but I am still on my only hurricane ... like women, no-one can tell you which one you'll like (-- dedicated to M.Z. :))

Like Women: You can pay a reasonable amount of money to try once and if you don't like them just peel them off and move on.

It's nice to slap balls with the rubber. It's also nice when you slap the women with your balls.

Unlike Women: With rubber you hit balls with it. With women they bust your balls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: latej
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Like Women: You can pay a reasonable amount of money to try once and if you don't like them just peel them off and move on.

It's nice to slap balls with the rubber. It's also nice when you slap the women with your balls.

Unlike Women: With rubber you hit balls with it. With women they bust your balls.

Now this sounds like a man that has some bitter experiences 😂
Have you tried boosting them ???🤣