Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I think Joola didn't make new blade but just change color. Zhou Qihao 45 and 90 are Freeze and Freeze Hrd.

Have you tried Hrd version?

Based on the picture, both are same speed, Hrd more control, less Accuracy

I own a Joola HRD and for me, its better than the viscaria. Paired it with dignics05 and tenergy 19
0e4a329abf86f90cc6ab814a1070ffc4.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
But have you tried Joola Zhou Qihao 90? Do you have your own one?

Viscaria and Super alc Viscaria are not interesting for me.

I tried one the other day, paired with dynaryz AGR/ACC. I felt like it was a bit faster maybe bec of the diff rubbers on it

Hello. I had 2 blades and both were quite OK. 84g. Not even close to Head neavy. Amazing balance.

tomahawk11;385856i said:
Several people mentioned the blade not being head-heavy.
I had to get rid of a blade because the balance of the blade was too low for me.

Could someone measure the balance point, similar to how Hipnotic/SDC does it?
I've done it by placing the blade on the edge of a table, and then gradually pulling the handle closer to me, so less of the racket is on the table, until it can no longer balance on the edge any more - and then measure from the start of the handle to this point.

My current racket has this point at 3.5cm (without rubbers) and i really like the feeling of this balance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I have been using the Freeze for one year, I've recently tried the ZQH 45 and the latter is definitely faster and with different ball feel... [emoji971]

What rubbers are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
This theory can be applied the same with butterfly Koto Alc families like Viscaria , Timo Boll Alc, Lin Gaoyuan Alc , Fan Zhendong Alc.
Same structure but it give different feel. For example Fan Alc (90g)feels mute and give more control than Lin Gaoyuan Alc (86g) and both are not head heavy. While Timo Boll is a bit head heavy.
Even from the same model, it’s difficult to get the same feeling.

Reactions: Saki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
But have you tried Joola Zhou Qihao 90? Do you have your own one?

Viscaria and Super alc Viscaria are not interesting for me.

would anyone please comment how Joola Vyzaryz Trinity blade (the most expensive Joola blade) would compare to mentioned blades

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Hai friends...were can i get used joola freeze hrd or zhou qihao 90? Does they can provide postage to other region such as malaysia?

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
Last Friday I shortly introduced the ZQH 90 into my training. Basically, I stay with my current blade for the whole training and I make some drills/schemes also with ZQH so to compare. I've also made some games with ZQH at the end of the training. I'm doing this cause I've the last half season match yet to play and I don't want to change setup in between.

ZQH perfomed very well. On FH I have more power and spin and definitely good control. The only thing that I concern is that the trajectory of the ball is longer than my current setup so I'd need for sure some time to adapt.
On BH this blade is outstanding, I can punch drive with ease and produce a laser like bh drive. I can easily see short pips player using it. As for inverted, the combination of spin and speed of my bh openeer is very high, it was difficult for my opponent to block it. Very good backspin push also. The ratio quality of the ball/control is very high on this blade.
Blocking the ball is also very easy and intuitive.
On matchplay, noting that I won all the games I played with ZQH while with my current blade I won 45% (same opponent for the whole training) I appreciated the great control on all strokes, the higher quality of my shots when played actively. I missed too much fh topspins, going long, with proper training this should not be an issue.

In the end a blade to keep and worth investing time. I'm very happy to have purchased it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Last Friday I shortly introduced the ZQH 90 into my training. Basically, I stay with my current blade for the whole training and I make some drills/schemes also with ZQH so to compare. I've also made some games with ZQH at the end of the training. I'm doing this cause I've the last half season match yet to play and I don't want to change setup in between.

ZQH perfomed very well. On FH I have more power and spin and definitely good control. The only thing that I concern is that the trajectory of the ball is longer than my current setup so I'd need for sure some time to adapt.
On BH this blade is outstanding, I can punch drive with ease and produce a laser like bh drive. I can easily see short pips player using it. As for inverted, the combination of spin and speed of my bh openeer is very high, it was difficult for my opponent to block it. Very good backspin push also. The ratio quality of the ball/control is very high on this blade.
Blocking the ball is also very easy and intuitive.
On matchplay, noting that I won all the games I played with ZQH while with my current blade I won 45% (same opponent for the whole training) I appreciated the great control on all strokes, the higher quality of my shots when played actively. I missed too much fh topspins, going long, with proper training this should not be an issue.

In the end a blade to keep and worth investing time. I'm very happy to have purchased it.

Well if you have a better win ratio with it you should just flat-out make the switch even if you're not "fully" got accustomed to it. Sometimes just some blade properties that one can't even notice can make a huge difference. Like 5% faster speed will make the opponent make more forced errors. That can be the difference between a win and a loss.

I've been trying out a plain H3N 39 commecrial on it and with 2 layers of Falco booster, it was very spinny and not much slower than Donic Bluegrip C2. Hurricane 3 without a shadow of a doubt is significantly more spinny than anything else. It can create its own spin really well with the right stroke.
For sure it's not as easy to create spin with it as a Tenergy 05, but like if you do a half-decent stroke it will be more spinny than anything a T05 can output.

But the spin creation is not even the best part of H3N; it doesn't lose spin!! If my opponent is making the opening loop H3 topsheet does not lose any spin. It doesn't drop the ball either(no matter how used, or shiny that ball is). Donice Bluegrip C2 is very good at countering but I feel it is good because it is losing spin but it is losing in a way and quantity that enables more control for people who lack the skills to control spin. Don't get me wrong this is a freaking great piece of engineering from ESN and probably in many ways this is superior to how H3N handles it.

But!! H3 can make speed from spin. If you have the right racket angle H3 will convert the opponents spin into your spin and you can add your own spin.
With 2 layers of Falco a commercial H3 is pretty good already with a fast racket, but I didn't see the pimples bulging on the topsheet as I can see it if I look at the Chinese players H3.
So I gave it a 3rd layer of Falco, and it is true what most people are saying, H3N orange sponge needs 3 layers of Falco. Now I can see the pimples bulging and the spin and speed are enhanced by a very significant margin. I am wondering how it will play tomorrow, I am looking forward to it very much.

Oct 2022

Well if you have a better win ratio with it you should just flat-out make the switch even if you're not "fully" got accustomed to it. Sometimes just some blade properties that one can't even notice can make a huge difference. Like 5% faster speed will make the opponent make more forced errors. That can be the difference between a win and a loss.

Your point is correct but I still prefer to wait, official matches are a beast apart

says hello guys. it's great to become a member of such a...
says hello guys. it's great to become a member of such a...
Oct 2016
Hey guys,
i have been reading your feedbacks about the zq super,
i want to add a few thing from my side, i have been testing blades many years, after reading some good reviews recently, decided to by zhao qihao super alc for a teat drive,
forhand 09c
backhand dig 05.

this is a very dangerous blade for the opponent and also for you if you are an intermediate developing player and lacking a good technique, it requires a good physic, and a good technique!.
the blade is very fast with a crisp sound and feedback, very good for blocking and couterlooping, if you compare it to a similar composition like viscaria super alc(had one and sold it) then the zq is more forgiving on the first spin on a coming chop (underspin), i tried the 09c on many blades including viscaria, lin gau yuan, w968 national(my current blade) and the zq is by far the best suiting nlade for the 09c, very good response and speed with this blade, one more thing required for the person playing with this blade is a good touch, because this blade is so responsive you need a good touch for short game, with the 09c it is easier because it is quite sticky, but with non sticky rubber it will go far and you need to adjust.

the backhand side of the blade is a magic!, the block and push blocks are a breeze!, so easy especially with the dig 05, I usually don't do blocks only counterloops but for blocks this blade is a dream with the backhand,
counterspins with the backhand are so dangerous and fast!, but be ready if the ball comes back it comes fast!..
it is a hard blade so be sure to use medium hard rubbers in order to lift the first underspin.
i personally boosted one layer of booster for both sides!, it made the rubbers a little bit softer and the much easier to lift the first chop!.
the blade is not head heacy at all very good balace more towards the handle!,
very good handle and very comfortable,
few people tried it and all of them said the same thing, that the handle is very comfortable.
my blade is 85gr, exactly what i asked.
great combo weight balance after boosting.
i love koto-alc blade and this one is one of the best i tried!.
joola surpasses it self with every new blade the produce.
good job.

i'm not a developing player, was a top league player.
enjoy guys.