V14 Pro vs Viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
A lot of people recommend the Yinhe V14 Pro as a good blade close to Viscaria. Indeed it has the same structure and same look, but maybe slightly thicker.

However, after playing with the V14 Pro more, and comparing it to a mate's Viscaria, actually I have found they really don't feel very close at all. The V14 Pro is not just a bit stiffer, but actually a lot stiffer. Viscaria feels quite flexy, whereas the V14 pro feels quite hefty and stiff with not so much dwell time. V14 Pro has a more solid, stable, and heavy feeling than Viscaria.

Also the Viscaria seems to have a fairly normal throw angle, whereas the V14 Pro seems to have a lower throw angle and plays more direct.

Anybody else have the same findings?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I don’t know if I’ve said this that even from blade to blade of the same make, they feel different.

it could be that some v14pros feel exactly like vis or a little softer etc, or like you said they are stiffer.

vis is like 5.8 mm v14 pro is about 6.0mm.

I think it should be common knowledge by now that Pro 01 is the closest thing to a visc from a popularity stand point

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
How are the handles on Pro 01 and v14 compared to Viscaria? Smaller? Bigger? Longer?

Been looking for a Viscaria-clone with larger FL-handle but haven't found any...