Boll Tricarbon, is this a good blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

My friend asked me to glue his blade for him. Is this a good blade? Ive never heard of this. But apparently it has 3 layers of carbon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
This blade is really hard, but it is a big fun to play it with soft rubbers like Nimbus Soft on it. 😃

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Boll is very good. This blade has his name on. So YES!, it must be a very good blade.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews

My friend asked me to glue his blade for him. Is this a good blade? Ive never heard of this. But apparently it has 3 layers of carbon.

It’s an excellent blade for those that can handle it, which is the empty set.

I’ve known somebody that played it. With MX-P, to add insult to injury. He developed a very cautious game of frightened little pushes and blocks. At some point somebody lent him a more regular rocket launcher, a Boll ALC, at which point he suddenly was able to actually move the blade at ball contact. He’s a fantastic player. Now.

• Haha
Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Chocolate fudge, is this a good flavor?

Rich, creamy, slightly salty, flavor. Decadent and delicious flavor. Not to mention one of the best selling flavors in the world. So i would say yes it is a good flavor.

Do you have a contribution about this blade or you only want to discuss ice cream?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

How can we discuss the blade, if we don't discuss the user first

So far I know, he doesn't know how to glue, so that kind of means, close to beginner level?

In the city's club and ranking system, he said he is 1600 to 1700. So fairly good player. Good serves and powerful.

Regardless, I think there's a lot to discuss. Firstly, how is this 3 layer carbon system. Did Butterfly already abandon this design? Is it too stiff to provide feeling and dwell?

I suppose a blade with 3 carbon should be extremely fast.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Just my guess. Assuming carbon is stiffer than wood, more carbon would make the blade stiffer.

But i didnt even know 3 carbon blades exist until recently

Carbon is stiffer than wood.
Tri Carbon - a couple of brands make it, not popular
There is also 4 layer carbon blades

Last edited: