Nittaku Hammond Z2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I just tried a mate's new Nittaku Hammond Z2 rubber on a HL5 blade. Wow, I am so impressed. This may be one of, if not the most energetic, bouncy, catapulty rubbers that I have ever played with. It feels easy to produce both speed and spin. I would put it up there with MX-P and Dignics 80.

Has anybody else tried it?

I think in recent years, all the attention has been on Butterfly and ESN. But this rubber is just as good if not better.

This user has no status.
I can't trust that much the reviews by Revspin about this rubber, it is like TOO GOOD to be true really, and on TT11 the reviews aren't that much supportive to be honest and i feel like they are more natural trusty one, difficult to know there is a rubber that is almost a match to Tenergy and Dignics, otherwise all people will get this rubber then.

I tested several rubbers, and i can't say i have favorite yet, i played with Tenergy and only 05/05FX were the best i liked over 64/80, and also i got one H3 rubber used which was like a super rubber even beats my use of T05/05FX in the past but it was stolen, and all other H3 i bought brand new didn't give me the same performance, and then there is Fastarc G-1, this i like much, but i only played with it within 2 months this year, so i can't really reach to any conclusion about rubbers, and now i see this one, kind of it came from heaven to believe about it, i don't want to be another addicted person with TT gear.

This user has no status.

well it plays somewhat similar to a 64 some suggested,can´t really comprehend never had one. but all in all its a really good rubber,but have to test it more only played it for 2 weeks,but i am impressed with it.
The durability is what i have in mind now,there are lot of Tenergy Clones out there ,but not all have the durability.
it is somewhat as fast as a Quantum X Pro but with lot more spin capabilities,and faster that a Xiom V47.5 (but the new Xiom is as spinny).
My opinion!

Last edited:
This user has no status.

and tbh i know it is a pricey rubber,altough i don´t know if its cheaper in other countries.
But if the durability from revspin is an indicator,it should be worth it considering 20%.
And yes Revspin is a two sided sword,but some of the testers are quite neutral.
But there is also a lot of Hype or Falsehood there,it really looks to good to be true,and lbh it is still a rubber,it doen´t play itself.
But there isn´t a lot of noise in Europe about it,but its Nitakku,give it a year then it swaps maybe over from Japan,that was always Nittakus strategy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Thx @Der_Echte veryp roud of your "zufrieden" :)
I assumed it was somewhat on the speed level of the Quantum X Pro,but the Grip is really another dimension compared to the Q X Pro.
But I ordered it in 1.8mm cause I had my doubts if i can Handle it.
and i can say 1.8 Hammond Z2 is faster than 2mm Xiom J& H v47.5

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: Metaxa
This user has no status.
i doubt it, but if the ofiicial Nittaku.tt site has no rubbers anymore?
This could be an alternative.
I got mine from Nittaku.tt and i believe they are shopped via Soulspin.de.
Which is strange cause Soulspin themselves didn´t even list the Hammond.
But i cant comprehend why there are no SHops in Japan,who have it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
hm how much is that with import fees?cause that woud be about the 60 Euros+ if imported?
i dunno the tax free import fee from Japan,but i think it was below 27 Euros.

It depends... There was an exemption until Juli 2021 for goods below 22 Euros. Now all imports are subject to import sales tax/import VAT but imports below 150€ are still duty-free.

If you really want to read all the details https://www.zoll.de/EN/Private-indi...ties/assessment-of-taxes-and-duties_node.html or https://www.zoll.de/DE/Privatperson...etbestellungen/internetbestellungen_node.html

Carriers may charge additional fees (Vorlageprovision (UPS), disbursement fee (Fedex), Kapitalbereitstellungsprovision(DHL Express)) if they handle customs.

I don't know If the prices from TT-Japan include the local 10% VAT. If so than import VAT would be 7€ if not it would be 7.7€...