Lebrun brothers join Tibhar

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
00862E5F%206AA0%20478F%20958F%204EE6845C7A7D%20jpeg.jpeg

Just saw tdy that two french youngsters Alexis and Felix has signed contract with tibhar till 2028. According to tibhar, they are currently using hybrid k3 and their personal blades developed with tibhar. Guess we are to see some new blades from tibhar in the near future.

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
I don't think there is an durability issue.

You just have to be clear that it is a highly boosted, semi Tacky rubber made for higj performance. The topsheets show wear very fast but that doesn't seem to affect their output.

Any highly boosted rubber (factory job or diy) has a short lifetime. None of my rubbers I reboosted has ever played as good as it was fresh. And if the booster starts to wear off, any rubber changes. The more booster is in it, the more you will notice fade.

I personally think you can't have it all. If you want a durable rubber that won't change its character fast, you have to buy a rubber that is less boosted. Can't expect a race car engine to get the same amount of milage as your daily driver Toyota 😉

Reactions: lodro and Tipiak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
How does it compare to victas triple double extra may I know?
Which one's closer to h3 from the two.

K3 isn’t that tacky. Half tacky the most.

I have played all variants of H3 ever made on Earth. I have also used Victas TDE - that tack is insane. The blue sponge is lively.

In short, TDE is much closer to H3 than K3

Reactions: Colin Ksh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have played all variants of H3 ever made on Earth.
12. NATIONAL SERIES TOP PLAYER EDITION) 12. 国套国手系列
G-ML DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (MA LONG FOREHAND)PCSDXDN438-1G-ML---红双喜马龙国套正手
G-ML-B DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (MA LONG BACKHAND)PCSDXDN439-1G-ML-B---红双喜马龙国套反手
G-DN DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (DING NING FOREHAND)PCSDXDN440-1G-DN---红双喜丁宁国套正手
G-FZ DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (FAN ZHENDONG FOREHAND)PCSDXDN441-1G-FZ---红双喜樊振东国套正手
G-CM DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (CHEN MENG FOREHAND)PCSDXDN442-1G-CM---红双喜陈梦国套正手
G-ZY DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (ZHU YULIN FOREHAND)PCSDXDN443-1G-ZY---红双喜朱雨玲国套正手
[tbody] [/tbody]

These too? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: ricospin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
Tony's Table Tennis;379801
G-ML DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (MA LONG FOREHAND)PCSDXDN438-1G-ML---红双喜马龙国套正手
G-ML-B DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (MA LONG BACKHAND)PCSDXDN439-1G-ML-B---红双喜马龙国套反手
G-DN DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (DING NING FOREHAND)PCSDXDN440-1G-DN---红双喜丁宁国套正手
G-FZ DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (FAN ZHENDONG FOREHAND)PCSDXDN441-1G-FZ---红双喜樊振东国套正手
G-CM DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (CHEN MENG FOREHAND)PCSDXDN442-1G-CM---红双喜陈梦国套正手
G-ZY DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (ZHU YULIN FOREHAND)PCSDXDN443-1G-ZY---红双喜朱雨玲国套正手
[tbody] [/tbody]

These too? 😁

I have heard that these rubbers has some issues with durability. I have heard from several players that the rubber lasts max 1 week😖!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
[tbody] [/tbody]

These too? 😁

What variable is being customized for their player editions? Other than thickness, hardness, what else can they customize? Tack level?

This user has no status.
00862E5F%206AA0%20478F%20958F%204EE6845C7A7D%20jpeg.jpeg

Just saw tdy that two french youngsters Alexis and Felix has signed contract with tibhar till 2028. According to tibhar, they are currently using hybrid k3 and their personal blades developed with tibhar. Guess we are to see some new blades from tibhar in the near future.

A 6 year contract seems unusually long - especially for 2 players who are not quite yet established as European champions, but are no doubt rising stars

Maybe Tibhar wants to get their hands on some active promising players before they blow up.

Especially after their frontman Samsanov has retired and Matsudaira is running his own TT place.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

A 6 year contract seems unusually long - especially for 2 players who are not quite yet established as European champions, but are no doubt rising stars

Maybe Tibhar wants to get their hands on some active promising players before they blow up.

Especially after their frontman Samsanov has retired and Matsudaira is running his own TT place.

CCA also left Tibhar
TIbhar was very light on world top players and does have strong presence in France.
Good move there for Tibhar.