Liam Pitchford backhand masterclass reviews

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I want to buy Liam Pitchford backhand masterclass course from TTD academy. I am a student and 80 euro is really a big ammount for me so I want to know is it really worth its price . Those who have watched the course please shere their reviews on this course.

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
I want to buy Liam Pitchford backhand masterclass course from TTD academy. I am a student and 80 euro is really a big ammount for me so I want to know is it really worth its price . Those who have watched the course please shere their reviews on this course.

Liam is a pro player, and hence his technique his balance and his weight transitions will be smooth, quick and precise. He would be surely sharing these tips but how soon you can incorporate that in practice and in matches is subjective since you may or may not be able to put due diligence in accomplishing that goal without getting frustrated.
I believe that any video tutorial is helpful if it explains the concepts, but as I said, incorporating it and living by that philosophy is a different ball game all together.