Best Malaysian Male TT player

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
I
I present to you all my best National Male TT player. He actually played against Ma Long in China Super League just before Covid strike and his score was 1-3 in Ma Long's favour. Imagine this, he won a set against THE GOAT. He is in his early twenties and is a Donic sponsored player. His equipment: blade + rubbers are all from Donic.

He seems to be an aggressive two wing attacker stylist with very Chinese-style influenced ( my uneducated guess )

Last edited:
Reactions: longle and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Could be my office network setting. Unable to see the attachment.
Who is the player?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
he also played in the SEA Games 2022 in Vietnam and defeated Vietnam's no.1 and no.2 player in the team's Semi Finals. I saw the match live, he was very good
His play style is serve and 3rd ball attack. Very FH oriented attacking style. During the Covid partial lockdown when there were not many events on, he was offering coaching at USD 25.00 hourly rate. Unfortunately I could not go to him as I am located in a different state from him. Would be awesome if I could get a few lessons from him. Unfortunately now when lockdown is over, he is busy travelling and competing.

• Sad
Reactions: longle