DHS soft rubber or sponge?

This user has no status.
Hi,

I want to choose a rubber that is similar to DHS H3 NEO 37 degree one, and with 2.15mm if possible, i tested this rubber boosted on Long 5X blade on backhand last time and to me it is kind of the PERFECT match, i felt like the rubber is just fits like a glove to the blade, but i hope i can test it more, but one time test is good enough as i don't like to test it 100 years to see if it works or not.

Now i tried to find same exact rubber but i couldn't find available, maybe one store but selling it at slightly higher price and with shipping, there is one store that i am not sure how genuine it is to buy from with low cheap prices, so if i don't choose this rubber again, what could be another equivalent rubber from DHS?

I will use that on a new blade of a replica Long 5 one, so it is a fast 7ply 5+2 blade, not sure how much copy it is to original DHS Long 5, but i assume it is fast anyway and close maybe but not same speed, so i don't know if i should get same rubber for BH or something else that could be slightly faster, it was a test and i am happy, even the FH rubber which is DHS H3 Neo Provincial blue sponge was great and liked it, i found same sponge at good price so i will choose it for FH again i believe, but BH i am still thinking about this 37 one, or maybe try that Blue or Green version of Hurricane 9 because they are softer?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi,

I want to choose a rubber that is similar to DHS H3 NEO 37 degree one, and with 2.15mm if possible, i tested this rubber boosted on Long 5X blade on backhand last time and to me it is kind of the PERFECT match, i felt like the rubber is just fits like a glove to the blade, but i hope i can test it more, but one time test is good enough as i don't like to test it 100 years to see if it works or not.

Now i tried to find same exact rubber but i couldn't find available, maybe one store but selling it at slightly higher price and with shipping, there is one store that i am not sure how genuine it is to buy from with low cheap prices, so if i don't choose this rubber again, what could be another equivalent rubber from DHS?

I will use that on a new blade of a replica Long 5 one, so it is a fast 7ply 5+2 blade, not sure how much copy it is to original DHS Long 5, but i assume it is fast anyway and close maybe but not same speed, so i don't know if i should get same rubber for BH or something else that could be slightly faster, it was a test and i am happy, even the FH rubber which is DHS H3 Neo Provincial blue sponge was great and liked it, i found same sponge at good price so i will choose it for FH again i believe, but BH i am still thinking about this 37 one, or maybe try that Blue or Green version of Hurricane 9 because they are softer?

TT11 sells it. Link here

Another alternative is Hurricane 3-50 with 37 degree. No boosting required.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
TT11 sells it. Link here

Good day to you sir,

Does 37 degree Hurricane 3-50 have equal good spin same to Hurricane 3 Neo 37 degree.

Best regards

This user has no status.
TT11 sells it. Link here

Yes i know, but all choices are out of stock except 2.1mm red, i tested or have 2.15mm boosted and was great, i don't know if 2.1mm boosted will be as good as well or less because less thickness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews

Exactly that is what i am using, boosted H3 37, but i bought 2.15mm version, now does 2.1mm boosted give same performance?

Same performance. 2.1 mm vs 2.15 mm just means that you could boost the thinner one a bit more and stay within the 4 mm limit ;)
Instead of H9 you could try Hurricane 8-80 37 unboosted if you don't mind a bit more weight compared to H3 37.

This user has no status.
Same performance. 2.1 mm vs 2.15 mm just means that you could boost the thinner one a bit more and stay within the 4 mm limit ;)
Instead of H9 you could try Hurricane 8-80 37 unboosted if you don't mind a bit more weight compared to H3 37.

I want more reviews about that H8-80 37 as i read someone wrote that it is slower or less performance than H3 NEO 37, so i don't want to get a wrong one, and not sure if he was meaning boosted or unboosted.

For weight, well, i will be using it on the Cybershape replica blade, that has more weight that regular shape or say the head area is more which will make it heavier rubber then.

This user has no status.

For backhand I use to boost it a couple of layers of TTRevolution X-treme booster or Haifu, but I need a bit more bounce there because of my bad technique :)

That is if using for backhand, but i am putting it on forehand, not sure if the sponge is that hard to need for boosting, and it is 38 degree, i have Haifu Seamoon booster.

This user has no status.
Ok, i just couldn't wait and think too much and search forever, i placed an order for H3 NEO Prov BS again and also H3 NEO 37 degree, i want to assemble my last batch of rackets i have [3 blades] and then i stop for long time, if i can sell something that i have and i don't need anymore i might buy in future for more tests, but for now i think i have to end it and focus on playing more when possible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

That is if using for backhand, but i am putting it on forehand, not sure if the sponge is that hard to need for boosting, and it is 38 degree, i have Haifu Seamoon booster.

Well. It gets more lively, and it's quite individual what fits, so try without booster first and boost a bit after a couple of training sessions to see if it fits you better. :)

This user has no status.

Well. It gets more lively, and it's quite individual what fits, so try without booster first and boost a bit after a couple of training sessions to see if it fits you better. :)

I have a feeling that maybe i won't play with it much, because the racket will be for defensive with pips on one side, so i won't care much how good is the FH with BD as long if BH with pips didn't do the job or the racket overall didn't serve me well compared to others i have.