Tibhar Hybrid K3 vs Rakza Z

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Checkout the Hybrid rubber long thread. But according to that thread, the Rakza Z is closer to Chinese tacky rubber like Hurricane. K3 is closer to Dignics 09c.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I haven't used K3, but I feel Rakza Z has a high throw, lasts a long time, retains it's tackiness well, can produce high spin levels and for a player of my standard is fast enough.
You could also consider the Extra Hard version, especially on FH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Don't know anything about K3 but I would say RZ is much closer to D09c than typical chinese tacky rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I have used Rakza Z and the throw was very high. Felt very odd in my opinion, at least on the backhand side.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I have RZ on one of my blades. High throw with a very consistent spin which makes it quite predictable for my opponents. I definitely prefer the H3Pro which is spinnier than RZ but with a lower and uncomfortable (for my opponent) throw. Speedwise I see no difference

says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
says Spin, Spin, more spin :)
Jul 2022

I just want to add that RZ is a slow rubber for FH. You must do big swings to gain speed. I will replace my FH to a faster rubber. For BH it is really enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I have a new sheet of K3 to try tonight replacing my D09c

So I tried K3 for the first time last night and I will give it more time but first impressions it didn't seem anything special. Its certainly faster on low impact shots than D09c but lacked spin at top end I thought. Its certainly got a lower throw than D09c so will take a little adjustment.
But i have another practice tonight so we will see.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews

So I tried K3 for the first time last night and I will give it more time but first impressions it didn't seem anything special. Its certainly faster on low impact shots than D09c but lacked spin at top end I thought. Its certainly got a lower throw than D90c so will take a little adjustment.
But i have another practice tonight so we will see.

Interesting - I am finding it outstanding on FH and seems to offer me more spin than D09c or R53 and a bit more safety too.

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

Interesting - I am finding it outstanding on FH and seems to offer me more spin than D09c or R53 and a bit more safety too.

It was one session, and a drill/coach session so hard to focus on equipment. But tonight is just general practice so will be able to make a better judgement. I have C48 and R45 to try on a different blade too. But on my main blade I've put K3 and FX-D which first impression were great a as a BH rubber.

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

It was one session, and a drill/coach session so hard to focus on equipment. But tonight is just general practice so will be able to make a better judgement. I have C48 and R45 to try on a different blade too. But on my main blade I've put K3 and FX-D which first impression were great a as a BH rubber.

Second session and I certainly like it more. It feels lighter, and quicker but i think top end a bit less spin and good safety on shots not flying long to often but net and off a little with me getting used to the lower throw. Not unlike D09c it requires a full stroke and if your a bit passive the shot can die a little. Serving it feels very hard and tricker to get that brush contact for me than in open play - but serving is my weakest area. But overall I like it - just need to use it more.

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I am curious about the K3. How about weight, does it have smell of a booster, how's the smash with it?

I forgot to weigh mine before i put it on - but it feels lighter than D09c (but thats not precise just my guess ;-) ) as my bat is lighter after changing my rubbers - my setup is 185g with k3 one side and mx-d the other. Which is lighter - or whether both are lighter than when I had D09c and T05fx on it I can't say but we are only talking a few grams or so.

It didn't smell of booster and wasn't doming out the packet. It does have a greaseproof like paper sheet stuck to it the same as the Andro Rasanter C series rubbers wether that stops it curling? Its not in a vacuumed packet.

Smashes are ok, certainly better than D09c but not as good as something like Tenergy.

This was an interesting review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I am curious about the K3. How about weight, does it have smell of a booster, how's the smash with it?

It's lighter than D09c but I don't have the weight to hand.

I am pretty sure it is boosted - my first sheet has softened and slowed a little in comparison to my newer sheet.

Reactions: Kolev