I’ve found cure to EJ

This user has no status.
People! I’ve found the ultimate cure for EJ! It’ll make sure you never buy another useless rubber again! It’s simple: be poor.🤣🤣🤣
But seriously, I’ve felt myself improve so much after I decided to stick with one blade and set.
Thank you Tony

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
People! I’ve found the ultimate cure for EJ! It’ll make sure you never buy another useless rubber again! It’s simple: be poor.🤣🤣🤣
But seriously, I’ve felt myself improve so much after I decided to stick with one blade and set.
Thank you Tony

The trick is to fix yourself and not finding excuses and keep changing things.
Just imagine you have a wife and it doesn't work for you, do you keep changing it? (Last I checked in the Chinese history, those guys with too many wifes tend not to live too long, certainly not 10000 years)

EJ is indeed a problem. Its okay if you have the cash to do it. I do know few customer will always buy the latest and greatest when they come up.
But that is considered luxury and not the norm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

What would a conversation about strategies and tactics even look like? Don't see too many of those online.

Well, there is a lot.
Just ask people to describe Ma Long and why he is so good.
The guys will say everything from 1st ball to 20th ball and repeat it inside out, backwards to front

I think talking strategy is very difficult indeed.
But training strategic game plan should be pretty common exercise to do.

For example, on Thursday, I took one of my players and just did a single ball drills
1) feed short any where
she will push the ball back short
2) I would:
BH flick the ball any where or
drop the ball short any where or
push the ball long any where or
FH flick the ball any where or
give a medium high short ball return or
give a medium high long ball return etc.
Then restart at 1.

It sounds simple, but that is the basics on what would happen in game play. You start short and how do you handle all the possibilities of what comes back at you. Or how you grab that opportunity ball.

Strategies is as good as it is on paper only.
The key to execution is the adaption skills to real / live game play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
A1874E69%20E7E3%204D3F%209AFA%20E57212D94B1A%20jpeg.jpeg

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It's been 6 months, the longest time I've stuck to the same set up 😂

I think it is about 2 years since I bought a fancy Butterfly blade to prove to myself that an expensive blade
will NOT make me a better player........................It did not. 😁

It is maybe 1 year since I sold that Butterfly blade, took the chainsaw, went into the forest , cut some wood
and carved my own blades but this did also not make me a better player............

but i am still happy 🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
My cure for EJ is to buy Lemuria and Stuor clones. Only $30 for a blade.

I honestly never touch my Butterfly TB ZLC anymore, because the Lemuria outer ZLC clone is better. Very powerful, with surprisingly good dwell time.

I almost never use my Yinhe or DHS blades anymore either,

This user has no status.
My cure for EJ is to buy Lemuria and Stuor clones. Only $30 for a blade.

I honestly never touch my Butterfly TB ZLC anymore, because the Lemuria outer ZLC clone is better. Very powerful, with surprisingly good dwell time.

I almost never use my Yinhe or DHS blades anymore either,
30 dollars is around the cost of a decent ESN rubber, so I don’t know how you call buying a lot of Butterfly wannabe blades for that price not EJing. Save up the money, and find a coach. Like Tony said.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
30 dollars is around the cost of a decent ESN rubber, so I don’t know how you call buying a lot of Butterfly wannabe blades for that price not EJing. Save up the money, and find a coach. Like Tony said.

Well I only have 2 clone blades and that will probably be enough for me for the next several years. I don't know if you call that a lot.

$60 for several years is fine for me. How many years of coaching do I get for $60?

I've had the same blade for 15 years,I'll never change that but,oh dear I've tried so many different rubbers, some suit my game others don't but I keep trying new ones !!! I have finally found my B.H rubber a Spinlord Orkan 1.8 my B.H has never been so good !!! Just got to find my F.H rubber!!! My girlfriend has been playing for a year,she is improving all the time!!! I've even got her a new set up lol 🤣😂🤣 a Peter Korbel blade with Nittaka fastarc G1 2mm on both sides . I just love trying new F.H rubbers I've got 10 on the waiting list lol 😂😁😂😝