Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
TTD have touched down in NYC!!

We've been challenged to a battle in the concrete jungle with the PingPod team! And we've brought a Beast with us....

We're buzzing to be here and check out all the PingPod venues here in New york city!

If you haven't already, check out @PingPod on instagram, Facebook and https://pingpod.com

And keep up to date by following our social media for all the behind the scenes

Lets go!!!! #forthelegacy

IMG%2020220911%20WA0030%20jpg.jpeg

UpSideDownCarl will be coming to watch to! Come and join us if you're around guys 🙌

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ohhh will this be a live stream?

Yeah it should be live on PingPod's Instagram page I believe then we will release a TTD Team episode on our Youtube channel 💪
Carl appearance is MANDATORY.

Oh 100% Carl needs to be there! Can't wait to finally meet him in person 🔥

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think those might be intro smiles... Knowing the talent Dan has with him and the talent of the three women on PP Pod... One (the Swede) would crush any of Dan's team. The better girl would be 50/50 depending on who she played. The other 2200+ one would give a style matchup difficulty vs any of Dan's team, but would ultimately lose. It would all depend on who got matched up with who for the 2nd and 3rd players. The top woman would wipe the floor vs anyone on Dan's team. Any of Dan's team would be expected to win vs the #3, but there are no guarantees in this sport.

My team at 888 TTC opening tourney (Teams Tourney) played vs this team. TWO of my 2100+ players lost vs the 2200 woman. They SO WANTED to win, but at the end of the day, simply were not good enough. I did not play that matchup (5 player roster, but only 3 play in a matchup) Ironically, I had the shot(s) Heavy slow topspin that would trouble her the most. However, she has the fast close to the table shots I do not like playing against... it would be decided on serve receive... that means I woul have to really keep her off balance and have an exceptional match of serving. maybe, but I would have to play vs her to know... I felt good vs her other two team mates that tourney (guys on her team, not the 2 from this vid)