Rubber/Blade suggestion for long pips chopper

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
About me:
I play at the university club level and have been trying to compete in NCTTA varsity for the past year.
I have been playing as a chopper (far from table) since 2016.

Current setup:
FH: Xiom Vega Europe DF Max (using since 2018)
BH: Butterfly Ilius S 1.1mm long pips (using since 2021)
Blade: DHS wind series blade (don't know exact model but it's cheap; using since 2016)

My FH rubber has worn out and needs replacement. I was originally thinking of buying the Xiom rubber but I need suggestions.
I'm naturally good at chopping but my forehand feels weak even though I put more time into practicing my FH.
I've had a lot of success in the past at the high school / university level but currently feel like my skills have plateaued.
I can't hit topspins consistently during a fast paced match and tend to miss while smashing high balls and instead drive them out of the table

I know I need to practice more and fix my techniques but I've been wondering whether my equipment has been holding me back.

So I need suggestions...
Should I stick to my current setup?
Should I change my FH rubber (to what)?
OR should I change my whole setup (to what)?

First time posting. TIA!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
About me:
I play at the university club level and have been trying to compete in NCTTA varsity for the past year.
I have been playing as a chopper (far from table) since 2016.

Current setup:
FH: Xiom Vega Europe DF Max (using since 2018)
BH: Butterfly Ilius S 1.1mm long pips (using since 2021)
Blade: DHS wind series blade (don't know exact model but it's cheap; using since 2016)

My FH rubber has worn out and needs replacement. I was originally thinking of buying the Xiom rubber but I need suggestions.
I'm naturally good at chopping but my forehand feels weak even though I put more time into practicing my FH.
I've had a lot of success in the past at the high school / university level but currently feel like my skills have plateaued.
I can't hit topspins consistently during a fast paced match and tend to miss while smashing high balls and instead drive them out of the table

I know I need to practice more and fix my techniques but I've been wondering whether my equipment has been holding me back.

So I need suggestions...
Should I stick to my current setup?
Should I change my FH rubber (to what)?
OR should I change my whole setup (to what)?

First time posting. TIA!
If you like your blade and feel comfortable using it, I don't recommend changing it. And since you're good at chopping you can stick to your backhand rubber. But if you feel like your forehand is weak and want a faster offensive rubber you can use the Butterfly Rozena Max or the Donic Bluefire M2 2.0mm if you want an even faster one. If you want a really fast forehand you can always go for the Butterfly Tenergy 05 or Butterfly Tenergy 19 at any thickness and you can go even faster with the Donic bluefire M1 Max.
Hope this helps.