JP handle blade vs normal

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Yo guys on tabletennis11 there are some new blades that they discount every week called jp penance what is the difference between them and normal blades as I understand it they have smaller handle only but no other information is given + I have never heard that they make special blades for japan is that genuine?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Yo guys on tabletennis11 there are some new blades that they discount every week called jp penance what is the difference between them and normal blades as I understand it they have smaller handle only but no other information is given + I have never heard that they make special blades for japan is that genuine?

It doesn’t refer to the handle only. They also have the JPPTA mark which reflects Japan’s extremely strict QC standard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Japan is the only association that has approval for blades, so if you want to compete legally in Japan, the blade must have the JTTAA stamp. It's not related to the quality of the blade, it means an approval was bought for that specific blade model.

Last edited:
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Japan is the only association that has approval for blades, so if you want to compete legally in Japan, the blade must have the JTTAA stamp. It's not related to the quality of the blade, it means an approval was bought for that specific blade model.

But is there any other difference except the mark?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Sorry my friend just saw it. I meant jp penace penhold on the picture seems like the normal version of the c pen blade but what that penace jp mean it only says japanese version of the blade and nothing else.

ok, I found the product you were referring to, yeah just the mark.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I you are all braabling on about the STIGA dynasty carbon penance that is on special at TT11
it clearly says in the description that the blade feature the JTTAA mark NOT JPPTA mark
JTTAA stands for Japan table-tennis association approved and as hypnotic said in post # 5 this has nothing to do with
quality control.

SO WHAT ??? Is it a typo ????