Talking big.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Whatever. Here's all I have to say, which I have said already.

I humored Carl's "request". Look what brokenball posted next(read the end of his post). Look what Carl posted afterwards. In defense of myself, I posted this next and got banned.

It took me a while now to understand it, really. That is indeed unfortunate! Note that it's quite possible Carl also understood it differently.

There is a Catonese saying:
你做初一,我做十五

And then Zi Lu's saying again:
子路:
子曰:「其身正,不令而行;其身不正,雖令不從。」

Thank you for the kind words, latej. What did Depp say to Disney about returning to the franchise?

Gotta go.

Anyways, I'm glad you feel OK.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I was wondering why the heck would Tony send me a PM asking about WTT rules on MyTT, after we just bickered not long ago? I mean, isn't there anyone on TTD that could answer a basic question?

I got curious and came over for a look.

"Talking Big." Whoa! Some things never change.

Whatever. Here's all I have to say, which I have said already.

I humored Carl's "request". Look what brokenball posted next(read the end of his post). Look what Carl posted afterwards. In defense of myself, I posted this next and got banned.

There is a Catonese saying:
你做初一,我做十五

子路:

Thank you for the kind words, latej. What did Depp say to Disney about returning to the franchise?

Gotta go.
Zeio, I understand it is possible I misread the timing of certain posts. I did see where you said I woke up a thread that was not current and brought the whole issue back up. That is possible.

I really was just trying to cool down the situation and give you guys a break from the forum. I do feel you have been a very valuable member of the forum and it would make many many people INCLUDING ME, happy to have you back on the forum.

I understand that, in some instances an eye for an eye is valid, and in other instances an eye for an eye can make the whole world blind.

I also understand that how I posted to try and get you to stop baiting BB may have been heavy handed. I am sorry that, in retrospect, I did not simply ask you if you would stop rather than presenting it as "an order". I am also sorry for how everything that followed caused you to leave TTD.

It would be nice to have you back.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
子路:

Gotta go.
I am also fully comfortable saying that I don't see anyone in English Language forums who has as much excellent information about the inside details of the sport of table tennis or anyone who has done as many valuable video subtitle translations. Those are both huge contributions to the western table tennis world regardless of what forums they are posted on. But, from my perspective, it would be nice if you felt comfortable posting on TTD again.

The quote above about the prince relates to my statement about how I went about trying to get you to stay clear of BB. And I am sorry that how I did it was as an order rather than us having a conversation about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

so the guy who said this has nothing to apologise for?:-
how is he better than BB?

zeio said:

There's no use avoiding. The thing is he will rub everyone up the wrong way, always. I'll keep engaging him when I feel like it. It's exciting. I always learn something new, not from the bickering or his lecturing(same ol' shit), but from looking up new papers that could potentially benefit my own real world game. Actually, more and more recent papers show that many of the contentious things pros/amateurs have been saying they're doing are not necessarily illusory.

Last edited: