Penhold or lefty choppers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

Oh, so now you’re saying that the dominant hand can change for depending on the different things one does, wow. So I’m using my left hand to hold a cup, I’m a lefty, oh wait I’m using my right hand to use a knife, I’m righty again, but wait I’m playing the piano, am I lefty or righty? 🤣 Making up things to fit your theory, and ignoring facts, common sense and logic, no wonder you’re always right, how nice.

Nobody is making anything up. I added additional examples in my reply to passfied for each hand being dominant for different functions.
I am giving factual examples that each human has a dominant hand in a certain activity while you make up crazy theories that any non-ambidextrous humans can train themselves to be EQUALLY dextrous in ANY activity.

BTW I am NEVER wrong. I once thought I was but I was mistaken 😂

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
There are quite a few examples of cricketers that bowl with the different way to what they bowl. I imagine it maybe because of dominant hand and either top hand or bottom hand shots are easier - but thats just a guess. Alot throw with the right but bat left handed.

I read that Ganguly (famous Indian cricketer) batted left handed as his older brother was left handed and he got the equipment handed down.

Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Nobody is making anything up. I added additional examples in my reply to passfied for each hand being dominant for different functions.
I am giving factual examples that each human has a dominant hand in a certain activity while you make up crazy theories that any non-ambidextrous humans can train themselves to be EQUALLY dextrous in ANY activity.

BTW I am NEVER wrong. I once thought I was but I was mistaken 😂

Yeah right, now you're even claiming things I've never said. What I said was and still is, a human at a young age when handedness isn't obvious yet, one can be trained to use either hand to do things they might not use if chosen by themselves. And later in life, when they have a clearly identifiable handedness, and if it is the different hand as they were taught to use before, they won't need to switch and most likely won't switch to their dominant hand to do the thing they're already good at with the other.

Oh, and there's a name for people who claims they're never wrong, delusional. So, I'm pretty happy that you think you're never wrong.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

Yeah right, now you're even claiming things I've never said. What I said was and still is, a human at a young age when handedness isn't obvious yet, one can be trained to use either hand to do things they might not use if chosen by themselves. And later in life, when they have a clearly identifiable handedness, and if it is the different hand as they were taught to use before, they won't need to switch and most likely won't switch to their dominant hand to do the thing they're already good at with the other.

Oh, and there's a name for people who claims they're never wrong, delusional. So, I'm pretty happy that you think you're never wrong.

I thought I already admitted to you that you are 200% right & I am delusional ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I thought I already admitted to you that you are 200% right & I am delusional ???

Due to your previous statement of you are never wrong, let’s analyze your 200% wrong statement, shall we? 200% equals double, meaning twice, combined with the wrong that makes the wrong of wrong, the reverse of the reverse, or simply put you’re just saying you’re right. You really think these silly little word games are smart? How delusional.

• Love
Reactions: Vladimir Pudding
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

You do realize you are exposing the Chinese secret program of manufacturing wrong-handed monsters who can beat up on rest of the world playing at like 30% of their natural capacity (if they use their dominant hand), right ? ☺

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
You do realize you are exposing the Chinese secret program of manufacturing wrong-handed monsters who can beat up on rest of the world playing at like 30% of their natural capacity (if they use their dominant hand), right ? ☺

haha, 30% I wonder how you come up with that number, oh right, you're delusional, make sense now.

• Love
Reactions: Vladimir Pudding
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022

haha, 30% I wonder how you come up with that number, oh right, you're delusional, make sense now.

I said "like" 30% . Not exactly 30% it could vary from layr to player to player but you think I am delusional because I think it is nowhere close to 50% (a truly ambidextrous person)·
But feel free to nitpick with exact numbers though I have admitted many times that I am the delusional one 😊

Last edited:
This user has no status.
If you watch Xu Xin videos: he signs and writes right handed, eats right handed, glued his bat and rubber right handed, spins balls with his right hand, used keys right handed but yes clearly he favours no hand at all.
Of course he has to have some ability with his left hand but he is clearly right handed