Oxidation of topsheet

This user has no status.
Hi there!
One of my friends has been having a problem where his H3s oxidize very badly after being left in the air for boosting. Since I prefer to play H3 unboosted, and like to take care of my rubbers, I don’t know what causes this or how to solve it. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he trains with a half pro team 8+ hours a week?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022
Hi there!
One of my friends has been having a problem where his H3s oxidize very badly after being left in the air for boosting. Since I prefer to play H3 unboosted, and like to take care of my rubbers, I don’t know what causes this or how to solve it. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he trains with a half pro team 8+ hours a week?

Has he tried rubber cleaner/rejuvenator/retackifier? I like revolution no.3 because it's a bit thicker and you don't need sponge to use it, just palm of hand. But I am sure there are many Chinese variants.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

What is it supposed to be? I don't mean to inconvenience you but, I don't have a taobao acct haha

I don't think you need a taobao account to view the item? But anyways it's a rubber rejuvenator goo, apply it to the rubber, spread thin, put on a non-sticky protection sheet, let it sit a few days, and supposedly the oxidation should be gone or at least improved by a lot after that. That's what the instructions and reviews have been saying, so I'm curious whether it really works.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi there!

I had the same issue. The newer H3 (half tacky) tend to have this issue. The old very tacky H3 tends not to have this issue.

I have Rev Rejuvenator, it doesn’t work.

Reactions: PingBirdPong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Wait, there is a "newer" H3? Can you explain more?

H3 is such a complex topic. I've used H3, TG3 and TG2 in different variants since for decades.

I only refer to the Neo version only. Non-Neo versions are harder to tell.

Screen%20Shot%202022%2009%2014%20at%208%2043%2056%20PM%20png.png

Screen%20Shot%202022%2009%2014%20at%208%2043%2051%20PM%20png.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

H3 is such a complex topic. I've used H3, TG3 and TG2 in different variants since for decades.

I only refer to the Neo version only. Non-Neo versions are harder to tell.

*img of old and new neo H3

Wow, that's interesting. I got regular H3 about two month ago from TT11, tacky as usual. Thats interesting that this "new" H3 Neo is half tacky. That seems a big enough change to warrant a new name.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Wow, that's interesting. I got regular H3 about two month ago from TT11, tacky as usual. Thats interesting that this "new" H3 Neo is half tacky. That seems a big enough change to warrant a new name.

Commercial H3 is another story. Because the QC is so low, even in the old days you used to get some super tacky and some not so tacky.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Commercial H3 is another story. Because the QC is so low, even in the old days you used to get some super tacky and some not so tacky.

Thankfully I have yet to run into a bad H3, comm or prov. Patrick (pingpongprof) also did a booster test with 6 H3 Comm and notes that the consistency was quite good. But I suppose their QC has improved over the years.