Asia vs Euro All Stars 2012

Who Will Win the Asia vs Euro All Stars Challenge?

• Asia will Dominate

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Europe will pull an Upset

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Ovcharov 0-3 was pretty suprising as well yea.. Didn't expect that either. Chuang appears to be in good shape lately. He can be a dangerous outsider in the Olympics if he keeps playing like this.

Yeah I saw that to. Chaung seems to be playing very well lately. Hopefully Janus will have that match up for us soon :)... The Olympics will be amazing! Immense atmosphere and pressure!

says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
Ovcharov 0-3 was pretty suprising as well yea.. Didn't expect that either. Chuang appears to be in good shape lately. He can be a dangerous outsider in the Olympics if he keeps playing like this.
yea olympics will be competitive but i am hoping that timo wins it i really am it might be his last major tournament

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
yea olympics will be competitive but i am hoping that timo wins it i really am it might be his last major tournament

Would be the crown on his work in promoting TT in Europe. He's been the number one in Europe for so long now, he deserves to win a WTTC or the Olympics. If anyone holds Zhang Jike away from his Grand Slam, it should be Boll. And okay, Maze would be awesome too xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011

Ahhh I'm to late some days, it was on my my lips some days ago to post that
Chuang Chih - Yuan will win a medal at Olympics 2012!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is proven that China is Asia's weakest link ;)

Small correction @ Dan: Jan = Jun :p

Funny btw how both the poll choices are correct xD Europe pulled an upset (Tokic beating Hao Shuai) and Asia dominated haha.

That made me laugh.