FZD ALC review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
The famous Bao Coach in China has reviewed FZD ALC compared to Vis, ZJK ALC and FZD Super ALC.

I have translated the key indicators to English:

Screen%20Shot%202022%2009%2023%20at%209%2051%2008%20AM%20png.png

Last edited:
Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Even though I don't understand what they're saying, I can learn quite a bit about their technique from this video

This is the most professional TT channel in China. He managed to get semi-professionals on board to test new equipments.

But when I said "semi-professionals", I mean athletes at the city or provincial level in China. Still pretty high level. In a Chinese province, there are at least 100 million people.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Thanks for posting this.
I usually watch Table Tennis Gan on youtube, he looks like a semi-pro (or retired professional player) too.
Enjoy watching players with proper technique doing the equipment reviews.

But really if Viscaria "0.5-1" points "worse" in some categories, I think it won't really matter whether you get regular Vis or FZH Vis.
IMO it matters only for the world class players, like top 100 WR.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Thanks for posting this.
I usually watch Table Tennis Gan on youtube, he looks like a semi-pro (or retired professional player) too.
Enjoy watching players with proper technique doing the equipment reviews.

But really if Viscaria "0.5-1" points "worse" in some categories, I think it won't really matter whether you get regular Vis or FZH Vis.
IMO it matters only for the world class players, like top 100 WR.

You are correct. The difference is minor but noticeable. Amateurs probably don’t have the technique or power to tell the difference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
You are correct. The difference is minor but noticeable. Amateurs probably don’t have the technique or power to tell the difference.

In my experience trying mine (see review on my other thread) the differences, while not huge, are certainly significant enough for it to feel like a different blade to the Viscaria - the dwell and control (which for me manifest in more spin) are two areas I have noticed.

In contrast to this review however I also found the FZD to be a little faster than the Viscaria I have (same weight)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

I would love to be able to watch and listen to this in English as it s one of the only decent reviews I have seen carried out so far..

I will translate it when I have time. Youtube can’t auto generate captions for Chinese at the moment.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

This is the most professional TT channel in China. He managed to get semi-professionals on board to test new equipments.

But when I said "semi-professionals", I mean athletes at the city or provincial level in China. Still pretty high level. In a Chinese province, there are at least 100 million people.

Um, 100 million is 1/14 of China’s population…

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews

"The most professional TT channel in China" has only 7 subscribers, lol.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

"The most professional TT channel in China" has only 7 subscribers, lol.

Bilibili works in two different mechanisms:
Subscribers
Fans

Subscribers can see each others updates. Fans work like subscribers in YouTube, you see updates of the content creators only, they don't see your updates.

1857 has 46000 fans (or subscribers)

Screen%20Shot%202022%2009%2024%20at%2011%2054%2008%20PM%20png.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Here to post another review that I found Vis V FZD ALC:
(top to bottom: speed, stiffness, control, power, spin)
c2c875c7b0321db94b02eb87cdecd6b1%20png.png

Thanks, that’s a good review - my experience matches theirs almost completely so I’m re-assured to see that. I felt the FZD was a little faster too, which they didn’t. The main difference for me is in the spin and dwell area.

• Love
Reactions: ricospin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
is the FZD ALC a little thicker than Viscaria?

I read that it is thicker, but if that is true, I would expect FZD to be faster than Viscaria.