This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Read 3 reviews
Any idea why some important players did not play for their country in important matches? They are on the list though.
1. Paul Drinkhall against Poland. England lost 3-2 with Pitchford winning 2.
2. Jonathan Groth against Brazil, with brazil winning 3-1.
3. Khanak Jha against Thailand. USA still winning 3-2.

This is very strange.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Where did Kanak Jha come from ? LOL

You mean Kanak Jha is not important for the US team?I'm guessing all of it is because of corona tests or something like that? So many players missing matches.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Also I find it funny that Table tennis is the only sport enforcing these ridiculous corona rules still with masks and no touching the table etc..
All just to make China happy (not only here in Chengdu). There will be no problem holding the World cup in Qatar in football without specific restrictions for example.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016

You mean Kanak Jha is not important for the US team?I'm guessing all of it is because of corona tests or something like that? So many players missing matches.

at least the guy replacing him, Michel Levinsky can brag about having taken the opening game to the GOAT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
What is up the the nets? I've seen it in like 2 matches that players complained about the net being too loose. I think one was Kristian Karlsson against UK and I watched like 6 people trying to set up a net for 50 minutes in the Hungary-Iran match. First time I have seen a set take more than an hour and need 3 warmups.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Also I find it funny that Table tennis is the only sport enforcing these ridiculous corona rules still with masks and no touching the table etc..
All just to make China happy (not only here in Chengdu). There will be no problem holding the World cup in Qatar in football without specific restrictions for example.

Keep in mind China doesn't really have a vaccine. They only used their own home grown vaccine which is basically useless. So the entire population is unprotected.