World Team Table Tennis Championships-2022

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Tomokazu Harimoto was superb today !!!! It's such a shame he couldn't play all three matches . It's such a shame Germany are putting the second team out !!!! They still got to the final!!!! What strength in depth!!!!

Everyone praises the Chinese Super League, but since Neu Ulm built a kind of Real Madrid Galactics era team, I'm quite sure the best league in the world is now the Bundesliga, even with a.. C team for me, Germany is still able to beat France, today's european second best league now that Russia is out of continental and world tournaments, and nothing less than South Korea ! I'd like to see the WTT setting up a club world championship, exactly like the FIFA does, to see what is REALLY the best club in the world.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
The men's game seems to be drifting away from the table again. So many great counterlooping rallies. Harimoto more than held his own counterlooping vs FZD and WCQ. Too bad Jun Mizutani couldn't hang on for a few more years.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
The men's game seems to be drifting away from the table again. So many great counterlooping rallies. Harimoto more than held his own counterlooping vs FZD and WCQ. Too bad Jun Mizutani couldn't hang on for a few more years.

I thought the same thing but when you look at the amount of power and spin they put on the ball how can you possibly return those if you're too close? There's no way you could keep it on the table from close in.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016

Everyone praises the Chinese Super League, but since Neu Ulm built a kind of Real Madrid Galactics era team, I'm quite sure the best league in the world is now the Bundesliga, even with a.. C team for me, Germany is still able to beat France, today's european second best league now that Russia is out of continental and world tournaments, and nothing less than South Korea ! I'd like to see the WTT setting up a club world championship, exactly like the FIFA does, to see what is REALLY the best club in the world.

It wasn't France A team, rather A' or even B team. Jules Rolland wouldn't have been there if Cassin or Gauzy were there. he's only the 8th best ranked French player.

Personally i think the coach should have let Lebesson played against Stumper in QF even if he lost to him in groups it was a close match where Stumper had a bit more luck. I know Rolland had a good head-to-head in Bundesliga, but Bundesliga and World Champs are a different thing. Lebesson had the skills and experience.

anyway Lebruns have to improve a bit more to get medals.