Limba/Ayous Carbon blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, I discovered I love looping with Limba/Ayous and inner ALC constructions type. I'm a forehand dominant/spinny attacker, I don't know how to compare my level to German/US level, cause I play in 4th Italian league. I'm looking for new ideas, cause I currently use Donic Ovtcharov N.1 Senso, which I love, but I hate the ridicolously thin FL handle and I don't like handle tapes. Probably DHS w968 would be perfect for me, but the price is out of this world. Maybe Butterfly Layer ALC? Do you know other non butterfly, w968 type blades? Thanks.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
You may enjoy this. https://stervinou.net/ttbdb/index.php

It doesn't have your senso N1 blade. But looking for Limba-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Limba brings up Hurricane Long 5. Is that the composition you like?

Innerforce ALC is the only limba-limba-ALC-ayous-ALC-limba-limba in that database.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I really love my Lemuria and Stuor inner carbon blades. I honestly find them my best performing blades, better than Butterfly or Yinhe or DHS

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Thank you for the recommendations. In fact I checked in the donic catalogue and the company says that Ovtcharov n1 senso has ayous outer plies, and limba as second layers. Is it possible?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Thank you for the recommendations. In fact I checked in the donic catalogue and the company says that Ovtcharov n1 senso has ayous outer plies, and limba as second layers. Is it possible?

I can send you pictures later. Top is definitely limba. One of the best blades I played with (on par with super alc horjsi,)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I am currently playing the DHS Fang Bo Carbon (B2) (TT11 link). Mine had 1320Hz, 91.9g, 6mm thick. It is Limba/Ayous/ALC/... like the DHS Hurricane Long 5 but only $60 (similar to what I pay from China). There is a faster version, the B2X with 1442Hz, also for $60. See this TT11 Blog post. I like the slower version better, it has a lot of control. I play it either with FastArc G1 or Yinhe Moon on the forehand, and DHS GoldArc 5 on the backhand.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Yinhe Pro Feeling has Koto outer plies which makes it a tad harder and more crisp than a limba or ayous inner carbon, but the handle is fairly beefy which is very nice to hold