How does Gewo equipment rate?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
All Gewo equipment I’ve held was fine; a limited experience, though.

But it included excellent allround blades, suitable for anything and with good finishing quality.

I’ve held and liked Thunderball2 and Nanoflex FT45 rubbers, and the Nexxis EL Pro - don’t recall its hardness.

And I’ve played Nanoflex FT48 for a long time; an excellent rubber.

This user has no status.
All Gewo equipment I’ve held was fine; a limited experience, though.

But it included excellent allround blades, suitable for anything and with good finishing quality.

I’ve held and liked Thunderball2 and Nanoflex FT45 rubbers, and the Nexxis EL Pro - don’t recall its hardness.

And I’ve played Nanoflex FT48 for a long time; an excellent rubber.

Thank you!

This user has no status.

ey Guys,i am somewhat satisfies with my setup:
Blade :SDC Barwell Hexshape
Fh :J&H v47.5 v
amd Bh: Quantum X pro
Can someone give me some tpps about the rubbers i Use:I likw the spin generation of the new Xiom on my Fh,The Service is quite good as is the short short and Ts opening and counterspin,but i lack the proper technique or positional Play for smash,precise block or finisher with it.
The funy part is when i twiddeld i almost had no problem with the QUANTUM IN THAT DEPARTMENT,but i had problems with short spinny serves,fast but he<vy owerspins and the short game / I know the Quantum is a fast rubber with strenghts in those departMENTS)
with the Bh it is the other way around,so i am not sure if its solely a technique thkng.
y Keyboard ****s aroud atm,so i would likw some suggestions from tz3b community about some rubber choices,the BLADE IS set.
I WILL ANSWER AS GOOD AS I CAN;THE FUSION BETWEEN THOSE rUBBERS WOULD BE THE gEWO sUPERSELECT sERIES:
Man eff this stiking keyboard,smdh.
Hope some have some good ideas 4 me,i sto nnow and answer specific questions tommoirrowm´,after i cleaned my Keyboard or thre it out he window ad bought a new one.
Sry took30 minutes to write this basic stuff.
Eff cheap boards,
Kind Regards,Harald the old one.#P.S:was 5 mins be4 i bought the Hammond Z2,lol
AND SUPERSELECT FROM gEWO.
Sry ro derail your toic,but coud not start a new one or even update my setup,had enough after waiting 30 mins for the most basic stuff.........

Last edited: