Looking for a Replacement for Qantum X Pro or Xiom J&H V 47,5

This user has no status.
Hey Guys,i am somewhat satisfies with my setup:
Blade :SDC Barwell Hexshape
Fh :J&H v47.5 v
amd Bh: Quantum X pro
Can someone give me some tpps about the rubbers i Use:I likw the spin generation of the new Xiom on my Fh,The Service is quite good as is the short short and Ts opening and counterspin,but i lack the proper technique or positional Play for smash,precise block or finisher with it.
The funy part is when i twiddeld i almost had no problem with the QUANTUM IN THAT DEPARTMENT,but i had problems with short spinny serves,fast but he<vy owerspins and the short game / I know the Quantum is a fast rubber with strenghts in those departMENTS)
with the Bh it is the other way around,so i am not sure if its solely a technique thkng.
y Keyboard ****s aroud atm,so i would likw some suggestions from tz3b community about some rubber choices,the BLADE IS set.
I WILL ANSWER AS GOOD AS I CAN;THE FUSION BETWEEN THOSE rUBBERS WOULD BE THE gEWO sUPERSELECT sERIES:
Man eff this stiking keyboard,smdh.
Hope some have some good ideas 4 me,i sto nnow and answer specific questions tommoirrowm´,after i cleaned my Keyboard or thre it out he window ad bought a new one.
Sry took30 minutes to write this basic stuff.
Eff cheap boards,
Kind Regards,Harald the old one.#P.S:was 5 mins be4 i bought the Hammond Z2,lol