Asking advices for backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
If u have time pls give me some advices,now I am using yinhe pro 01 alc, fh Jupiter 2 h38 and mercury 2 soft. I want to change bh rubber because I feel like it is powerless and sometime my drive goes to net. Is yinhe earth 2 soft suitable for my blade as bh? I am afraid it is too soft and like mercury 2 soft for me. Is earth 2 medium good for bh too? My other option is ak 47 yellow is ak47 yellow good? And is there any other rubbers suitable as bh? Pls reply me if u have time I want affordable, spinny,controlled rubber with suitable speed 🙏 thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
If u have time pls give me some advices,now I am using yinhe pro 01 alc, fh Jupiter 2 h38 and mercury 2 soft. I want to change bh rubber because I feel like it is powerless and sometime my drive goes to net. Is yinhe earth 2 soft suitable for my blade as bh? I am afraid it is too soft and like mercury 2 soft for me. Is earth 2 medium good for bh too? My other option is ak 47 yellow is ak47 yellow good? And is there any other rubbers suitable as bh? Pls reply me if u have time I want affordable, spinny,controlled rubber with suitable speed 🙏 thanks

This user has no status.
It depends what’s your game style? How skilled are you?
Are you more into spin/nice arc?d
Do you hit flat/smash?

If spin, then you probably need a not to hard sponge. Anything between 45/47 degrees. Probably with some spring effect. So anything like Tibhar Aurus Select/Prime, or Xiom or 05 and similar should be fine.

if smasher, then I’d go with something harder with a flatter arc. H3 37 maybe or something from 47 degrees up.

Reactions: Aung Thuya
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I'm with Brodolio in that you select softness of firmness of sponged based on the kind of shots you do. One is easy for one thing, and more difficult for another..

In general, players can develop with medium fast fasts with softer sponged modern dynamic rubbers that are slanted more for spin and control. Those rubbers make it easier (over harder rubbers) to feel the ball and whip it.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
How quaint!

Each time there is a technical problem, instead of asking first, is there a problem with my technique, most inquirer ask, instead, " What rubber can make my BH / FH topspin T 3 H M 0 S T A W 3 S 0 M 3 ?

Supposedly, many are of the opinion, equipment can, in-lieu, of technical expertise, change one's skills overnight.

How quaint!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
To answer your question, you can try Yinhe Moon Speed Medium if you like european style rubber. Or Big Dipper H38 for a more tacky option. I have this rubber on my BH and it's fun. I use it to develop my BH topspin.

During practice, if you try your Jupiter 2 with your BH, you will find if you like this style of rubber.

I don't like Palio AK47 topsheet. It's brittle and the edges are easily damaged. For the same price Yinhe rubbers are better quality.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It depends what’s your game style? How skilled are you?
Are you more into spin/nice arc?d
Do you hit flat/smash?

If spin, then you probably need a not to hard sponge. Anything between 45/47 degrees. Probably with some spring effect. So anything like Tibhar Aurus Select/Prime, or Xiom or 05 and similar should be fine.

if smasher, then I’d go with something harder with a flatter arc. H3 37 maybe or something from 47 degrees up.

My game style is topspin attacking and the reason I want to change bh is while using bh push and receiving long fast side underspin service I have to put more force bec i feels the rubber is too soft and powerless. Sometime It costs me like the ball goes to net when not enough force or too long when over forced. While I need more skills at bh push I want to change better rubber to fulfill my bad skills.thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
To answer your question, you can try Yinhe Moon Speed Medium if you like european style rubber. Or Big Dipper H38 for a more tacky option. I have this rubber on my BH and it's fun. I use it to develop my BH topspin.

During practice, if you try your Jupiter 2 with your BH, you will find if you like this style of rubber.

I don't like Palio AK47 topsheet. It's brittle and the edges are easily damaged. For the same price Yinhe rubbers are better quality.

Thanks bro i want tensor like Chinese rubber if u have more options pls tell me bec in my country,Myanmar, I have limitations to buy rubbers, we don't have change to buy the rubbers we like. hardness variety,less options for everything and even so expensive. The only easy way to order and buy the rubbers we like is by using taobao app(Chinese app) thanks 🙏

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Thanks bro i want tensor like Chinese rubber if u have more options pls tell me bec in my country,Myanmar, I have limitations to buy rubbers, we don't have change to buy the rubbers we like. hardness variety,less options for everything and even so expensive. The only easy way to order and buy the rubbers we like is by using taobao app(Chinese app) thanks 🙏

I've tried most of the Chinese tensor type rubbers. Some good options are Yinhe Big Dipper, AK47, Moon Speed, Loki T3, 729 Friendship Aurora Max, 729 Friendship Presto Speed Max

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I've tried most of the Chinese tensor type rubbers. Some good options are Yinhe Big Dipper, AK47, Moon Speed, Loki T3, 729 Friendship Aurora Max, 729 Friendship Presto Speed Max

Thanks for ur advices and are these rubbers good for forehand too? For fh which rubber is good for you thanks 🙏

Last edited:
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Xiom Vega Tour, Victas V > 11 Extra, Victas VJ > 07 Stiff, Nittaku Fastarc C-1, Nittaku Fastarc, BlueGrip S2, d09c, Rakza 9, and Andro Rasanter R45 are rubbers that I personally prefer to use for my backhand, in no particular order.
that's a pretty wide range of sponge hardness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Thanks for ur advices and are these rubbers good for forehand too? For fh which rubber is good for you thanks 🙏

It really depends on the player, but of course these rubbers are good for FH as well.
But to me, the best FH rubbers would be Jupiter 3, Bloom Power, or Big Dipper.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Find a rubber with hardness between soft and hard, too soft and nothing will happen and too hard and no good feeling. I have no experience with your rubbers but depens a lot about what blade you pair them with. Would be interesting to see a video so we can hear how the hit sounds and how you are doing the stroke :)

Reactions: chris007