Andro Synteliac

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I recently noticed Andro releasing the latest Synteliac blade series: https://www.andro.de/en/synteliac

These blades will be made in Korea. I am particularly interested in the Synteliac ZCO blade, where the figure clearly shows that the fiber layers are placed at 45 degrees, much the way JOOLA Zhou Qihao Super ARY-c 45 does. I wonder where I can order this blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Joola Freeze, which also was built in Korea I believe.
Correct, new JOOLA models (not sure if ALL of them) are made in the same factory as some XIOM top products, the overlooked KOKUTAKU ARC series and now the SYNTELIAC blades.
Besides the design, which I also like, this origin is the reason why I expect very high manufacturing standards to rival Butterfly.

The blades should be available from mid-November.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Pretty good looking 83 gram VCO delivered today.
In Germany all FL models are available now with ST versions expected in around 3 weeks.
andro´s head company/distributor (schoeler-micke.de) will deliver overseas, but because of the shipping costs you might want to wait for local availability.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Well, I've noticed some ads on the synteliac series in TTD. The official website of the series has also been updated. Looking forward to it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Are these carbons the "super" versions of green ALC and normal ZLC or just the normal weave ones? For normal ones the pricing is OK but not spectacular.

I really like to see more Korean made blades, they must be a splinter under BTYs fingernail.

That being said andro made these blades bland. I would expect more of a neon green or globlinpiss yellow fluorescent handle or something really outlandish design from them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: emberwhirl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
It´s difficult to say because ANDRO calls their fibres VOLTEMA and ZYREEMA respectively. I am sure the resemblance to ALC and ZLC is close enough, but which version who knows.

As for the design, I am satisfied that it´s on the more modest side, with eco-friendly packaging also, and also for their rubbers the packaging is now a lot less manga ;-)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

I really like to see more Korean made blades, they must be a splinter under BTYs fingernail

If more people actually tried to find out about their quality as opposed to blindly following butterfly, they would be.

On the other hand, BTY hasn´t let people down in terms of quality and playing characteristics, so sticking to what you know is still an option for many.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Yes, I have now played a couple times with the above mentioned blade.
The blade has a surprisingly soft touch and enables very spinny, controlled shots without any lack of power.
I have played too many different blades recently to make any reasonable direct comparison, but I think the closest competitor is the BTY ALC in all it´s different guises, and the SYNTELIAC feels considerably softer than those that I´ve played with (mostly a few grams harder than my new blade).
The emphasis is on spin, I think, and the blade works well with rubbers of different hardnesses.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, for me the Rasanter R48 works best.

I have rarely played with a blade that makes me feel every shot like this one does.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
My blade is gaining friends in high places ;-)
First league women and third league men, two friends I gave it to instantly liked it, no matter what their preferred blade is.
With the season in full flight, no-one considers a change of blade right now, but I am sure the impressions will last.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Yes, I have now played a couple times with the above mentioned blade.
The blade has a surprisingly soft touch and enables very spinny, controlled shots without any lack of power.
I have played too many different blades recently to make any reasonable direct comparison, but I think the closest competitor is the BTY ALC in all it´s different guises, and the SYNTELIAC feels considerably softer than those that I´ve played with (mostly a few grams harder than my new blade).
The emphasis is on spin, I think, and the blade works well with rubbers of different hardnesses.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, for me the Rasanter R48 works best.

I have rarely played with a blade that makes me feel every shot like this one does.

Can you compare with treiber CO OFF. Thanksss