Andro Synteliac

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
@Airoc
What I am saying (feeling) about the Joola ZQ SALC ring any bells that make it similar to the VCO?

I am just kinda assuming that they are kinda the same blades or at least very similar. If they are people should know and should consider either over other brands.
I certainly agree with what you said about exactly feeling the ball, and I wouldn´t want to trade back any BTY ALC I have ever tried or owned for the SYNTELIAC, let alone any of the competition "inspired" by the ALC range over the years.
There is a good chance I can test the JOOLA in the coming weeks, so I might be able to compare them directly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
In addition to the great fun of playing with this blade I start reaping the rewards now, such as training partners blocking out spin balls that they would have more easily controlled with some blades I used before. It's difficult to say the SYNTELIAC VCO "has more spin" or "produces more spin" that many of its rivals, but it obviously supports my technique significantly better.

With the ST versions delayed somewhat, pontentially only half the people interested in SYNTELIAC have tried one now, and I see very little information about the ZCO version, which I am tempted to try and compare to common "ZLC" products, but that would have to wait.

Maybe someone else can provide a little insight.

• Love
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Airoc,

Have you by any chance tested the Xiom TMXi blade? I'm curious about a comparison to the Synteliac blades. I'm wondering if there is a close similarity. Both manufactured in the same Korean factory?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Almost bought a VCI a few weeks ago, only the lack of ST handles put me off in the end. I'll probably cave in and get one when stock is knocking around. I tend to like the same stuff that Airoc does - following his equipment whims seems to pay off more often than not.

I'm also wondering if the new Donic JO Waldner Gold Edition bears any resemblance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Almost bought a VCI a few weeks ago, only the lack of ST handles put me off in the end. I'll probably cave in and get one when stock is knocking around. I tend to like the same stuff that Airoc does - following his equipment whims seems to pay off more often than not.

I'm also wondering if the new Donic JO Waldner Gold Edition bears any resemblance.

Airoc uses the vco, no?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Airoc,

Have you by any chance tested the Xiom TMXi blade? I'm curious about a comparison to the Synteliac blades. I'm wondering if there is a close similarity. Both manufactured in the same Korean factory?
Same factory, yes. I haven´t tested the XIOM and very likely am not going to. If i come by one by chance of course I´ll give it a swing.

Reactions: TIME
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
So I bought the vci and used it at tonight's training session. Previously only used all-wood blades and been curious to try a composite blade.

I have the flared handle and initially I was worried that the handle felt to thin. But with rubbers on and when I played with I really liked it. I used r48 (2.0) on backhand and r48 (max) on forehand.

I really enjoyed many aspects of this blade. The feeling is great. When looping you really feel the bite on the rubber. My backhand powerloops with the vci felt better than any all-wood blades I've used. Much more powerful and predictable. Chopping on serve returns feels a little more "dead" compared to all-wood blades. My forehand serves did not play out as expected, probably need some time to adjust. Passive and active alocking is awesome, so much control!

The frequency of my blade is 1401hz for those interested (measured with Advanced spectrum analyser app on my phone).