World Teams: Team Sticky Inner Limba vs Team ESN Outer Koto

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
How to identify an EJ: he has several rackets in his bag, and will change his racket depending on today's feeling or different opponents.
On low level, that may even work - some people are so allergic to long pips that if you are able to play a half-decent game with them, you might win ;)

On pro level, Samsonov sometimes changed between blades according to venue size and conditions, just like Timo Boll once said he plays harder/heavier rubbers in larger halls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Get those H3 with the new look. The topsheet will lose the tack fairly quickly. Once I looked at WCQ just before he served, the reflection on his black H3 appeared very matte, in contrast to the traditional gloss look.

So just to clarify this new H3 is not in testing or CNT exclusive, but the general topsheet change for the "new" H3?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I Have 2 Bats,in case of Emergency (I heard the Cyberthingy looks like a stopshield enough guys!) But i played a lot of rubbers lately.I would consider myself an EJ,and besides i want to know the cons and weakneses of the setup from the opponent,i see nothing wrong with that. But it is not cheap!

to me it does not really matter how many blades and rubbers I try out , because even when I play in competition
I still just play for fun.
For anybody who is serious , constantly changing blades and rubbers could be a problem because the
lack of consistency. Angles always being the same would become important and having to adjust constantly might mean a loss of points when it really counts.
Just thinking out loud here.

Little story: Last club night a friend finally got some new rubbers on his blade. He had these Tenergys on the blade so long they actually started to fall apart in bits and were as shiny as glass, but he played well with them.
The new rubbers are Tenergy and a Dignic..................and he played like real crap. Too long, too short and he
could not lift a ball back up from under the table level no matter how hard he tried.
It will be interesting to see how much playing he will need to "come right " again. 😊

This user has no status.
i have my setup now set for the Season so I am fine.
I stay with the Hamond Z2 on Fh and Xiom j/H V47.5 on Bh.
Blade is from SDC .
Now i hope they don´t have durability issues.
Which most say is the Pro of every Tenergy or Dignics.
And of course they are "the Brand" but i doubt so many Players who swear on them are very wrong.
And i play turneys for fun but League is serious for me.

Last edited:

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Trying different blades and rubbers is fun doing the “normal” things to do when we first get on to the table: FH to FH drive, FH loop to FH block, BH to BH. All topspin related - can explain why it’s so addictive.

If we started off with touch play, service return, short game, heavy push to block loop, to matches, I would guess ALOT of ppl would want to go back to their usual set up ASAP 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: yoass

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
How come no one mention the beloved Hinoki series?

No love for the old school Hinoki camp?

Aruna plays with Hinoki blade. No love for his style of FH topspin?

Passive or punch blocking has been almost phased out at the highest levels. This particular shot is where hinoki shines though requires a ball that does not lose speed/velocity as dramatically as this plastic ball seems to.

A counterloop adding more topspin is much higher quality - a shot the comparatively less catapulty limba and koto facing woods is better at.