What is the problem with Stiga rubber supply?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I've been waiting for new stock on Dragon Grip for close to 6 months on TT11. Now looking on Megaspin it seems they're out of stock as well. I've also noticed that other Stiga rubbers are starting to go out of stock.

Has Stiga stopped shipping new rubbers? I saw that they had issues with supply out of China so is everything still shut down?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
All manufacturers still have problems in some way with their production. It's impossible to get all things that you need, so everyone just have to wait a bit longer or change their things to another brand/model :)

That's what I've been doing but that process is expensive and time consuming. I thought I found my rubber with DragonG but now I have to start over.

• Sad
Reactions: longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews

That's what I've been doing but that process is expensive and time consuming. I thought I found my rubber with DragonG but now I have to start over.

I tried with some more (Xiom Jekyll&Hyde H52.5, Stiga Platinum H, K3, Xiom Omega Tour 7i) but none can best Dragon Grip 🤔 I guess maybe the topsheet is made in China or so that led to its being out of stock. I searched china sites but they don't have the Dragon Grip, only Platinum and Pro

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I have one of each in my shop, and I see that it's available in Germany as well. Stiga Sports have it as well, so it's not totally out of stock.

No, it's not totally out of stock but why would they be out of stock at other retailers? I'm suspecting that the ones that still have stock don't sell as much and they're left over old stock. Retailers that do heavier volume have run out and cannot replenish with new shipments.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

I tried with some more (Xiom Jekyll&Hyde H52.5, Stiga Platinum H, K3, Xiom Omega Tour 7i) but none can best Dragon Grip 🤔 I guess maybe the topsheet is made in China or so that led to its being out of stock. I searched china sites but they don't have the Dragon Grip, only Platinum and Pro

Yeah, I've tried many different rubbers as well. So far I'm settling on K3 or Xiom Guang as a compromise. It's just very interesting how long it's been out of stock. You would think within 6 months they should be able to replenish some.

Reactions: longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
So according to the Japan TT website they have Dragongrip in stock. So I put in a big order. Now I get an email telling me they're out of stock and don't know when it will be back. I'm guessing they've been out of stock for awhile now and just didn't bother to update the website.

Another retailer is out.

luckily in Vietnam they still have some in stock so I ordered 2, Stiga rubbers are not very popular in my country so I guess there'll be plenty for me 😂

Last edited: