YT channel got hacked by crypto people

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hey guys we're working on a fix. YouTube have had channels being hacked over the weekend, and TTD was one of them. Hopefully it will all be fixed by the end of the day. Will keep ya posted 🙏

www.youtube.com/c/TableTennisDaily is a 404 still, so "end of the day" does seem optimistic. My guess is that the lettuce just might outlast TTD's utube hiatus as well! Did I miss out on that being kept posted bit?

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010

www.youtube.com/c/TableTennisDaily is a 404 still, so "end of the day" does seem optimistic. My guess is that the lettuce just might outlast TTD's utube hiatus as well! Did I miss out on that being kept posted bit?

Hey Yoass, yeah we're struggling to get any sleep here 😅

Google have reassured us via multiple emails that they are working on a fix to the hacking. We hope to be back up and running soon. The same hack has happened to multiple YouTube Channels last weekend including this one with 17 million subscribers: https://www.thedailystar.net/tech-startup/news/somoy-tv-youtube-channel-hacked-3144241?amp

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Hey Yoass, yeah we're struggling to get any sleep here [emoji28]

Google have reassured us via multiple emails that they are working on a fix to the hacking. We hope to be back up and running soon. The same hack has happened to multiple YouTube Channels last weekend including this one with 17 million subscribers: https://www.thedailystar.net/tech-startup/news/somoy-tv-youtube-channel-hacked-3144241?amp
Any news on your YT channel?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Any news on your YT channel?

Hey Shooter, we're still in the same situation really. Just waiting for Google to make a fix. Google emailed me yesterday to say developers are looking into it. Hope to have it back up and running this week 🙏

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022

Hey Shooter, we're still in the same situation really. Just waiting for Google to make a fix. Google emailed me yesterday to say developers are looking into it. Hope to have it back up and running this week [emoji120]

Tks Dan, the wait is killing me haha

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Is there anything we can do to help ?

Thanks for offering :) I think it's just a matter of time until the developers at Google patch a fix.
Just came to know about TTD Youtube Hack. How did it happen?
I have been working hard on our YT Channel too, so I can understand how concerning and traumatic it can be.

Hey TTChampions. Yeah it's extremely horrible and scary at the same time. I have no idea how they managed to hack into the account, especially with the 2 step phone verification setup. Hopefully it's back online soon 🙏

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Any updates from Google!? I'm sure I can speak for us all thst the YouTube TT community is just not the same without you guys. No one has rubber and blade reviews like you chaps, not to mention the overall enjoyability of watching the ttd team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Thanks for offering :) I think it's just a matter of time until the developers at Google patch a fix.

Hey TTChampions. Yeah it's extremely horrible and scary at the same time. I have no idea how they managed to hack into the account, especially with the 2 step phone verification setup. Hopefully it's back online soon [emoji120]

Any updates??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, thanks for the concerns and asking. Still in talks with Google currently via email. One of the internal google teams have reinstated the channel, we're just waiting for another team to test it and put it back online. Hopefully back up soon 🙏

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Hey guys, thanks for the concerns and asking. Still in talks with Google currently via email. One of the internal google teams have reinstated the channel, we're just waiting for another team to test it and put it back online. Hopefully back up soon [emoji120]

Are all videos in tact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk