WTT Champions Macao 2022

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
For me quite there’s quite a saturation of live sports vying for my attention - NBA season just kicked off, there’s the EPL, Formula 1, tonight I checked out the T20 Cricket World Cup. I also like to stay up to date with current world affairs like the Ukraine War, the potential outbreak of conflict between China & India/Taiwan, North Korea vs South, Iran situation, UK getting a new prime minister it’s literally bonkers out there and don’t get me started on conspiracy theorists…

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
For me quite there’s quite a saturation of live sports vying for my attention - NBA season just kicked off, there’s the EPL, Formula 1, tonight I checked out the T20 Cricket World Cup. I also like to stay up to date with current world affairs like the Ukraine War, the potential outbreak of conflict between China & India/Taiwan, North Korea vs South, Iran situation, UK getting a new prime minister it’s literally bonkers out there and don’t get me started on conspiracy theorists…

it’s literally bonkers out there and don’t get me started on conspiracy theorists…

I won't 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
Your bet on FZD vs WCQ tonight?

I really like WCQ's style - risky, passionate give-it-all FH shots. He reminds me of Xu Xin. But this kind of style is often hindered by FZD who plays control offensive.

I think FZD - WCQ will be 4-2?

I like his style too, and would like to see him take it. Even with his recent form though, FZD always seems to have his number

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
The prize money for medalists in the tournament was $800,000.
So what was the finsl breakdown of this $80000

Who exactly got what after the event ?

Many tennis sites show breakdowns all the way to lowest

PS :- I am an auditor / enforcer for IRS (International Revenue Service)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019