kristian Karlsson lost to Kanak Jha!!???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
watching the WTT champions live and K2 lost 3-0 against Kanak Jha. this is extreamly surprising,but it looked like Kanak was playing the best of his life and K2 wasn't playing at his best. but it also seemed like Kanak had a flawlessplan to beat K2, any thoughts on this.

(also the umpire that they had was very bad and kept getting the score wrong resulting in the rythm of the game being interupted)

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Pitchford must be a good coach too. Jha played very well and Karlsson didn't have his head in the match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Also for me a big surprise. Very good day for Kanak and very bad day for K2 I suppose. That's for me the only explanation.

People keep underestimating Kanak to their own surprise. They keep refusing to accept that he is young and improving and delivering on the predictions that he could be top 20 some day which was expected when he was very young given some of the results he showed.

In this case, Karlsson's strength is powerful first attack and short game. Kanak's strength is denying the first attack and countering. It may not turn out this way all the time, but you can see that Kanak won that battle repeatedly throughout the match.

This year in Germany, Kanak has the best results on Ochenhausen. He has beaten Steger twice this year. Anyone who follows TTBL knows that this is not easy.

People keep underestimating Kanak to their own surprise. They keep refusing to accept that he is young and improving and delivering on the predictions that he could be top 20 some day which was expected when he was very young given some of the results he showed.

In this case, Karlsson's strength is powerful first attack and short game. Kanak's strength is denying the first attack and countering. It may not turn out this way all the time, but you can see that Kanak won that battle repeatedly throughout the match.

This year in Germany, Kanak has the best results on Ochenhausen. He has beaten Steger twice this year. Anyone who follows TTBL knows that this is not easy.

Yes indeed 😁
I wrote something in his topic

But it's true what you wrote, Kanak used the wright tactiek against double-K.