Stolen Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I think this here is the important information. Which means, it is likely that you know the person who "stole" the blade.

Sorry that some people are messed up this way. You are someone who is making high quality blades that are also beautiful and some jerk wants to rip you off. It would be great if someone who is on TTDaily sees this guy at his local club playing with the blade so you can prove he got it and lied about it.

That was my sole intention with this thread.

I have a little bit the same experience. In June 2020 I won a "game" here from Dan Vs Simon Gauzy. I won one of his autographed blades (the second from the right from Simon).

After more than 2 years I can tell you that I never received this signed blade.
We've been in contact with Dan several times but that didn't help
I'm still very disappointed!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have a little bit the same experience. In June 2020 I won a "game" here from Dan Vs Simon Gauzy. I won one of his autographed blades (the second from the right from Simon).

After more than 2 years I can tell you that I never received this signed blade.
We've been in contact with Dan several times but that didn't help
I'm still very disappointed!

That is the inverse of this experience. You did not receive the blade. Hipnotic sent a blade, and the person SAYS he did not receive it. Hipnotic has reason to be skeptical since, this is a person who he sent a blade to in the past and the same person did not receive that other blade either.

And in sending over 500 blades, a blade not getting to the buyer only happened one time if you take away this one person where it happened 100% of the time (2 out of 2).

So, for you, the question is, Was the blade sent? For Hipnotic, the question is, why is this guy doing this same thing a second time?

That is the inverse of this experience. You did not receive the blade. Hipnotic sent a blade, and the person SAYS he did not receive it. Hipnotic has reason to be skeptical since, this is a person who he sent a blade to in the past and the same person did not receive that other blade either.

And in sending over 500 blades, a blade not getting to the buyer only happened one time if you take away this one person where it happened 100% of the time (2 out of 2).

So, for you, the question is, Was the blade sent? For Hipnotic, the question is, why is this guy doing this same thing a second time?

I can guarantee you that Sergio will indeed send his blades to the buyers!
In my case, I have no guarantee that the blade was ever sent by Dan, what he told me, I have to believe that.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl