Stolen Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
This blade has been stolen in Ontario (Canada), if you see it please let me know.

572%201%20jpg.jpeg

572%202%20jpg.jpeg

572%203%20jpg.jpeg

572%204%20jpg.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
The blade was shipped to Canada, the owner claims he never received it, and the post says they can't find it, so it mysteriously disappeared along the way.

• Sad
Reactions: Tipiak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
This blade does not look like it meets 85% wood rule & so illegal. ???

So if it is illegal , shouldn't the person who ordered the blade be prosecuted first ?

Hypnotic, aren't you in Portugal ?

How did this blade pass customs in Canada then ?

And I thought Ontario a city was in California, the site of 2022 US Open
Now I find out Ontario is a province of Canada. ??
Reminded me of Sarah Palin calling Africa a country , while looking at Russia across the Bering Strait

So many suspicious circumstances. 🤣

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
This blade does not look like it meets 85% wood rule & so illegal. ???

So if it is illegal , shouldn't the person who ordered the blade be prosecuted first ?

Hypnotic, aren't you in Portugal ?

How did this blade pass customs in Canada then ?

And I thought Ontario a city was in California, the site of 2022 US Open
Now I find out Ontario is a province of Canada. ??
Reminded me of Sarah Palin calling Africa a country , while looking at Russia across the Bering Strait

So many suspicious circumstances. 🤣

The blade is perfectly legal, just because "it doesn't look like it", it doesn't make it so.

It was sent to Courtice, in the Province of Ontario, in the Country of Canada, but the owner claims he never received it and the post says they can't find it, so it mysteriously disappeared along the way. That's the only suspicious part.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
The blade is perfectly legal, just because "it doesn't look like it", it doesn't make it so.

It was sent to Courtice, in the Province of Ontario, in the Country of Canada, but the owner claims he never received it and the post says they can't find it, so it mysteriously disappeared along the way. That's the only suspicious part.
I was only joking. I know first hand that you are cool
I thought it was stolen from a club or something.

It looks like there actually exists ANOTHER tabletennis player in Canada who also works for Canadian postal service . Quite a shocking conincidence.

Anyway, don't you have a tracking number or such ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I was only joking. I know first hand that you are cool
I thought it was stolen from a club or something.

It looks like there actually exists ANOTHER tabletennis player in Canada who also works for Canadian postal service . Quite a shocking conincidence.

Anyway, don't you have a tracking number or such ?

Ok, I was really confused by your comment 😅.

Would it make it a bigger coincidence if I said that in over 500 shipped blades, this has happened 3 times, two of them with this same person? In fact, in the other case it was actually marked as delivered, the person just claimed he never got it. So besides these two, I never had a blade that didn't reach the destination.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
you can make something like a "Nachorschungsauftrag" it is called in Germany by DHL and courrier companies.
But as I can say from having dealt with something like this,i really think you got Scammed here Sergió.
They wait 6 weeks then you get the message it was delivered,cause ltb the Canadian Post doent´want a Headline "Something Fell from the Transporter by Accident".
The good part is,its a recognizabe Custum Fit Blade,so basiqually unique,i only really see you getting it back if somebody sees it in a Club where it is played and you get info to it.
SRy if this sounds pessimistic but that was my experience iwith postal issues.
and to the poster of illiegal blade,when was there ever a Bordercheck where they measured a Table Tennis Blade...

Last edited:
Reactions: hipnotic
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
you can make something like a "Nachorschungsauftrag" it is called in Germany by DHL and courrier companies.
But as I can say from having dealt with something like this,i really think you got Scammed here Sergió.
They wait 6 weeks then you get the message it was delivered,cause ltb the Canadian Post doent´want a Headline "Something Fell from the Transporter by Accident".
The good part is,its a recognizabe Custum Fit Blade,so basiqually unique,i only really see you getting it back if somebody sees it in a Club where it is played and you get info to it.
SRy if this sounds pessimistic but that was my experience iwith postal issues.
and to the poster of illiegal blade,when was there ever a Bordercheck where they measured a Table Tennis Blade...

re. But as I can say from having dealt with something like this,i really think you got Scammed here Sergió.
No he did not - we have to pay before it gets shipped. 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Ok, I was really confused by your comment 😅.

Would it make it a bigger coincidence if I said that in over 500 shipped blades, this has happened 3 times, two of them with this same person? In fact, in the other case it was actually marked as delivered, the person just claimed he never got it. So besides these two, I never had a blade that didn't reach the destination.

So really the guy who ordered it likely got it and lied that he didn't get it, right?

That someone at the post office stole it would be extremely unlikely, wouldn't it?