Is TableTennisDaily Youtube channel deleted?

NDH

says Spin to win!
It's a shame the people behind TTD do not pay enough attention to IT security issues - like the bugs of this forum's software or the invalid certificate on the ttd super league website. So it might not be that surprising their YT channel got hacked.

I think it’s worth remembering that “the people” is predominantly, Dan. A full time teacher in the UK!

I have no inside knowledge of the set up, but I would be very surprised if TTD made any profit from their website and YT channel.

If they do, I’d guess it was very small.

The time and effort it takes to put outs YT videos is huge, especially when it’s not your full time job.

Of course we’d like to see an overhaul of the forum (the discourse forum software would be my vote), but who is going to pay for that migration and on going maintenance?

Perhaps we should all pay a one off £5/$5 to get things started!

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
It's a shame the people behind TTD do not pay enough attention to IT security issues - like the bugs of this forum's software or the invalid certificate on the ttd super league website. So it might not be that surprising their YT channel got hacked.

Google’f effup is not necessarily Dan’s. That said, I do think the TTD forum software makeover followup has been wanting.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing good. We're working hard with Google to resolve the hack on our YouTube channel. The hackers took down many YouTube channels last weekend. We hope to be back up this week 🙏🙏🏓

Regarding the website guys we totally understand things are not perfect and aware of all the bugs. We're doing a massive behind the scenes upgrade to fix all the known bug issues on the website. We hope to release this update by end of November.

Thanks for being patient everyone, as I know the site has had a lot of issues which has effected the experience

Wont be long till the upgrade is active, lets do this guys 🙌