Liang Jingkun suspended

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Are the new European players (Truls, Darko, Lebrun brothers) catching the new young Chinese players? I feel 10 years ago the new generation of young Chinese players were always levels above the rest. The gap seems to be closer now 🤔🤔

I think factors like:
- other sports have become more popular. Before everone played tabletennis but people are playing more other sports today.
- Better economy and standard of living. If they still can get a proper life standard today without becoming a tabletennis pro i think the motivation is less.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I thought LGY was already in the tournament? It looks like JWJ would be the next one in by WR. A nice break for him and for the Korean fans to have one player in each draw.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

I have tried all of the mentioned above, and each of them has its strengths. For me personally I chose DNA Dragon Grip because it's the most balanced, it has a 55 degree hard sponge but does not feel dead, it's not too bouncy as 09c, more durable than K3, it can generates equally spin as my previous 729 Battle 2 National

I also tried to boost those hybrid rubbers sometimes, but it does not have a significant change like you boost a Chinese rubber. Mostly it will play worse so I don't suggest to boost them

I thought boosted 09c is much better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
If it's about sextape, yeah he totally deserves to be fired of any team, we french people remember the sextape scandal between Valbuena and Benzema, it was putting a shame on the whole team.

Now if it's only about the celebration at the end of the match, or a love affair with a women's team player, it's pure bigotry, and it's a typical behavior from chinese authorities who want to "sterilize" the game. We have already discussed about the Diaz red card for "kicking a ball" soccer style, and now this... Did Alexis Lebrun received any sanction for throwing his racket up in the air at risk of hurting someone after his victory vs Dima, from both WTT and the french federation ? of course he didn't.

This sport is going nowhere. A simple racket ditched on your side of the table, a ridiculous celebration, come on... be serious a minute, how can it be disrespectful ? seriously, Truls Moregardh is being way more disrespectful in that way many times in a single season, Karakasevic, even Jorgic goes sometimes berserk ! and nobody here complains.

If you chinese or asians users in general here complain about the asian players behavior but never about the euro ones, then you've got a serious hypocrisy issue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

I disagree. I do think LJK didn't mean anything disrespectful against LGY, and I also think LGY didn't take it that way. They just know each other too well, and the tap between them was absolutely OK. YET, what LJK did, was stupid, and it was a good call to suspend him. You pay for the stupidity, we all do. Cheers.

Reactions: ShakeHold PenHand
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I disagree. I do think LJK didn't mean anything disrespectful against LGY, and I also think LGY didn't take it that way. They just know each other too well, and the tap between them was absolutely OK. YET, what LJK did, was stupid, and it was a good call to suspend him. You pay for the stupidity, we all do. Cheers.

Can you explain what happened? I still don't know what actually happened. What specifically did LJK do? and what does it have to do with LGY?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Can you explain what happened? I still don't know what actually happened. What specifically did LJK do? and what does it have to do with LGY?

Hi Michael, what I said was just my personal view of that "thing". I don't know what should I explain. Please see the
video. See the celebration at the end. In a sense, it is harmless, yet, in another sense, it "can" be understood differently, and for that reason, it is stupid. CNT heads said "No, sorry, not this way". Nothing more, nothing less. I do think, we will see LJK again, and that the suspension is temporary. If am wrong, I mean, if my perception is wrong, we'll see that soon... It's just my perception. Cheers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

totally agree. There is nothing wrong in what he did

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi Michael, what I said was just my personal view of that "thing". I don't know what should I explain. Please see the
video. See the celebration at the end. In a sense, it is harmless, yet, in another sense, it "can" be understood differently, and for that reason, it is stupid. CNT heads said "No, sorry, not this way". Nothing more, nothing less. I do think, we will see LJK again, and that the suspension is temporary. If am wrong, I mean, if my perception is wrong, we'll see that soon... It's just my perception. Cheers.
So he was suspended because he put his racket in his pants?

Is the affair with Liu Weishan fake news? Is Liu Weishan also LGY's girlfriend?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
So he was suspended because he put his racket in his pants?

Hmmm, as I tried to convey, it is my opinion, that he was suspended, because his action can be understood as disrespectful. Even if he really doesn't mean it that way. It was a close match between two mates, where both are valuable, and one is struggling, the other one basically was given a place. A certain empathy would be more in place. Imo, it's good that such things are guarded. And that's why I think it was a good call...

Is the affair with Liu Weishan fake news? Is Liu Weishan also LGY's girlfriend?

About the affair or other internal things, I don't know nothing. I am an outsider. I'd wish zeio, or someone, would provide more fine grain view. Night...

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
If it's about sextape, yeah he totally deserves to be fired of any team, we french people remember the sextape scandal between Valbuena and Benzema, it was putting a shame on the whole team.

Now if it's only about the celebration at the end of the match, or a love affair with a women's team player, it's pure bigotry, and it's a typical behavior from chinese authorities who want to "sterilize" the game. We have already discussed about the Diaz red card for "kicking a ball" soccer style, and now this... Did Alexis Lebrun received any sanction for throwing his racket up in the air at risk of hurting someone after his victory vs Dima, from both WTT and the french federation ? of course he didn't.

This sport is going nowhere. A simple racket ditched on your side of the table, a ridiculous celebration, come on... be serious a minute, how can it be disrespectful ? seriously, Truls Moregardh is being way more disrespectful in that way many times in a single season, Karakasevic, even Jorgic goes sometimes berserk ! and nobody here complains.

If you chinese or asians users in general here complain about the asian players behavior but never about the euro ones, then you've got a serious hypocrisy issue.

ABSOLUTELY !
and btw. what earned the loudest applause of the whole tournament ?????
It goes to Moregardh and Falk for embracing themself in a great manly hug after the match.
The mainly female audience went berserk.

This "reservedness", or lack of living and showing true human emotion is not reserved for the Chinese, it seems to be an Asian-thing. I have experienced it in India, Thailand and very strongly in Japan.

So I enjoyed very much seeing Xu Xin ""paddeling "" Liu Shiwen on the butt a couple of times AND getting away with it . 🤣 ( I think it was during the mixed double at the Tokyo olympics ???? )
So to the Chinese authorities : Loosen up guys, life is short and hard enough, there is nothing wrong bringing a bit of humor and emotion into the game.

This user has no status.

ABSOLUTELY !
It goes to Moregardh and Falk for embracing themself in a great manly hug after the match.

This "reservedness", or lack of living and showing true human emotion is not reserved for the Chinese, it seems to be an Asian-thing. I have experienced it in India, Thailand and very strongly in Japan.

So I enjoyed very much seeing Xu Xin ""paddeling "" Liu Shiwen on the butt a couple of times AND getting away with it . 🤣 ( I think it was during the mixed double at the Tokyo olympics ???? )
So to the Chinese authorities : Loosen up guys, life is short and hard enough, there is nothing wrong bringing a bit of humor and emotion into the game.

EMOTION——— IS—— WEAKNESS———
(robotic tone)

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

ABSOLUTELY !

On a slightly different note, I was also surprised by how overwhelming female the audience was. Is that because it was mostly fan girls of the CNT? Had no idea the CNT men's team had groupies? Where were the men? I would have definitely attended if I were anywhere near Macau.