WTT Cup Finals 2022

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The 2022 WTT Cup Finals begins this week (27-30 October). This 4 day event will see the very best in action, with a staggering 1,000,000 prize pool up for grabs! Players qualified for this event via the WTT Series, with the draw only just coming out last week!
Catch all the action here on TableTennisDaily and WTT.

Main Draw

Draw
Results

Men's Singles Seeds

fanzhendongwttcupfinals2022%20jpg.jpeg

China's Fan Zhendong enters the WTT Cup Finals as the #1 seed - Photo by: WTT Global Flickr

01) Fan Zhendong
02) Ma Long
03) Truls Moregard
04) Tomokazu Harimoto
05) Hugo Calderano
06) Wang Chuqin
07) Lin Yun-Ju
08) Darko Jorgin
09) Dang Qiu
10) Dimitirj Ovtcharov
11) Lin Gaoyuan
12) Patrick Franziska
13) Quadri Aruna
14) Timo Boll
15) Chuang Chih Yuan

Men's Draw

mens%20jpg.jpeg

Women Singles Seeds

sunyingshawttcupfinals2022%20jpg.jpeg

Sun Yingsha enters the WTT Cup Finals as the #1 seed - Photo by: WTT Global Flickr

01) Sun Yingsha
02) Chen Meng
03) Wang Manyu
04) Wang Yidi
05) Mina Ito
07) Chen Xingtong
08) Kasumi Ishikawa
08) Doi Hoi Kem
09) Ying Han
10) Adriana Diaz
11) Xiaoxin Yang
12) Miyuu Kihara
13) Nina Mittelham
14) Jeon Jihee
15) Jian Nan Yuan
16) Fu Yu

Women's Draw

womens%20jpg.jpeg

A fantastic event to follow, be sure to get involved in the TTD discussions!

We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from the WTT Cup Finals! What are your predictions?

Reactions: Table Tennis Reborn
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Ma Long and WCQ in the same side of bracket again. Looking forward to see the (possible) rematch.
Also interested to see how Timo Boll will do against LGY

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Where is Hayata?

Also sad to see that Hirano's performance has left her out of the top 16

I thought she had an injury at the world team championships. Thats also the reason why she didnt play in the final against china. At least I interpreted as much from a insta post of her, but my japanese is quite limited

This user has no status.
mens jpg.jpeg

My guesses are above. 🤞
By the way, draw seemed very similar to MACAO.
And I hope Harimoto plays well like in Team Finals Chengdu, cuz his matches looks quite exiting.[h1] [/h1]

I can cope with that.
Some results may differ though imo:

Truls vs Hugo - could go either way. I couldnt find any records of their matches to see how they played before.
Chuang vs Dima - Chuang played really well these last months and i didnt see Dima showing his peak performance which he definitly needs for him.
Franziska vs Harimoto - Patrick might be capable of defeating him, but this one is not too likely.
LGY vs Timo Boll - Actually LGY is a wildcard for me here. This can really go either way.

Anyway, i am really excited to see some highend tabletennis 😍

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews

I can cope with that.
Some results may differ though imo:

Truls vs Hugo - could go either way. I couldnt find any records of their matches to see how they played before.
Chuang vs Dima - Chuang played really well these last months and i didnt see Dima showing his peak performance which he definitly needs for him.
Franziska vs Harimoto - Patrick might be capable of defeating him, but this one is not too likely.
LGY vs Timo Boll - Actually LGY is a wildcard for me here. This can really go either way.

Anyway, i am really excited to see some highend tabletennis 😍

Sure, It's just my guesses.
Truls vs Hugo - Even though Hugo is more experienced and could be better but Truls has a good rythm and now WR. 3, I think he will push as much as he can. By the way betting site's gives favor to Hugo. As I know their first match head to head.
Chuang vs Dima - I think Dima will push too.
Franziska vs Harimoto - Both players are great able to win against the GOAT, but my opinion after latest fail of Harimoto, he will tear out the match.
LGY vs Timo - Even Timo is a legend, LGY has an opportunity to rise after LJK banned from matches. He could be no.4 in China.

Let's see what will happen :) Even the talks between coaches on match breaks will be exiting.

By the way, I've checked Hugo vs Truls

Screenshot%202022%2010%2026%20at%2017%2000%2058%20png.png

Last edited: