Nov 2018
Dimitrij beats FZD and goes straight to his phone to let Jenny know 😎

dima%20png.png

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
So keeping with the spirit of this forum, will FZD be changing out of FZD ALC?

As winning or losing is obviously based on 90% equipment choice, 5% training/coaching/talent/mental, 10-15% booster.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLV
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews
So keeping with the spirit of this forum, will FZD be changing out of FZD ALC?As winning or losing is obviously based on 90% equipment choice, 5% training/coaching/talent/mental, 10-15% booster.

I don't think so, FZD ALC is a mere clone of Viscaria, he has been using the Viscaria for a long time even under Stiga Sponsorship he has been used the Viscaria with Stiga Infinity handle. So I think even what he ate in breakfast is more effective than his blade.

I suppose his knee injury or lost against WCQ might affected his performance.

Last edited:

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021

I don't think so, FZD ALC is a mere clone of Viscaria, he has been using the Viscaria for a long time even under Stiga Sponsorship he has been used the Viscaria with Stiga Infinity handle. So I think even what he ate in breakfast is more effective than his blade.

I suppose his knee injury or lost against WCQ might affected his performance.

The common advice here when members switch over to new equipment is to give it sufficient time to completely familiarise oneself.

By his standards he has been missing easy shots which we rarely saw when he was using Golden Vis and Infinity “Vis”PS prior to that.

Anyone else notice he was audibly frustrated in those training hall clips?

He will be fine in a couple of months time and by then he would have hopefully be back 100% physically as well.

From his long term perspective the only thing he hasn’t won is the Olympics, so it may not be a bad thing to go through a rough patch now with the view to peaking in Paris.