Tibhar Shang Kun AC vs Xiom 36.5 ALXi

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, I need advice since I'm very undecided on which blade try between these two, being in love with Inner ALC type. The blade I loved most is Donic Ovtcharov N.1 Senso. I'm a spin focused and mostly forehand looper. Thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Cause I really hate both handles. FL is ridicously thin for me, even if I have small hands. I tried also the straight one, but it feels slippery to me for the same reason (small hands, I always use flared)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018

Cause I really hate both handles. FL is ridicously thin for me, even if I have small hands. I tried also the straight one, but it feels slippery to me for the same reason (small hands, I always use flared)

i think you should go to the shop and test the handle, because it depend on your hand. Everyone here only supply information about speed and control, more also has only which handle is bigger or smaller, don't know which fit to your hand

Reactions: rbtitco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

A handle that feels comfortable in your grip is important and worth changing blades for. I agree with the previous post that, if you can, you should find some blades to hold to find which is most comfortable for you before buying.

Another option is to get in touch with a custom blade maker, describe what you want, and have them make it for you. At the prices you're going to pay for either of the options you've mentioned, going the custom route probably isn't going to be more expensive, and may even be cheaper.

Last edited: