Dignics 05 and 09C for Viscaria Super ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi guys, I'm about to pair one of two those rubber onto the Backhand of my Viscaria Super ALC. Can u guys give me likes all the pro and cons of those 2 above? About my playing style, I play a lot of flicks inside the table (my 1st choice to bring the match into topspin-counter topspin). I play T05 before and don't really like it because it's very spin-sensitive and not easy to apply my spin. tks <3

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
My experience is that 05 is much easier to use, with a softer sponge. 09c is far more demanding, harder to activate. But if you are strong enough to activate 09c, then it probably has greater offensive potential than 05.

But if you don't like T05, I don't know why you would suddenly like D05.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
My experience is that 05 is much easier to use, with a softer sponge. 09c is far more demanding, harder to activate. But if you are strong enough to activate 09c, then it probably has greater offensive potential than 05.

But if you don't like T05, I don't know why you would suddenly like D05.

The term must be strong to activate something is very common, u can see it even with T05. To me, I can activate the potential of sticky rubber on the FH (I've used H3 Neo) by my sense (the ball: how it flies, and the feelings is right), but on the Backhand I'm not sure. Can u be specific about the procedure to apply that activation? I've heard that we need to apply the force into the ball to activate those kind.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Personally, i dont like putting jap/eup rubbers on my forehand, but rather my backhand. Its much easier for me to use chinese rubbers like yinhe big dipper 2 or dhs hurricane 3

yeh, I'm seeking for those on my Backhand. At first, I was more into Nittakku Fastrac G-1, but I can't find the quick supply here :(

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews

I'm not into any ranking. But I've just been chosen for a uni team (1 college) in the system National University. I'm just 19 and has some awards before (bronze is the highest).

I guess you're something like E class (around 1600 USATT). IMO I've played the exact rubbers like you mentioned (D09c FH and D05 BH) and I have to say it's very demanding especially on the BH. Tenerg05 is much easier to use. If you ask me I'd suggest Xiom Jekyll&Hyde V47.5 in BH as it's not spin sensitive and more powerful than Tenergy 05

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

I guess you're something like E class (around 1600 USATT). IMO I've played the exact rubbers like you mentioned (D09c FH and D05 BH) and I have to say it's very demanding especially on the BH. Tenerg05 is much easier to use. If you ask me I'd suggest Xiom Jekyll&Hyde V47.5 in BH as it's not spin sensitive and more powerful than Tenergy 05

My coach says maybe I'm a D. I've been 1 wing all the time since I started to play. Now, I'm trying to improve the backhand to become more versatile. My first choice of the backhand is Nittakku Farstac G-1 but I can't find it here, I'm already in Canada now. So I'm finding some alternative.

Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

The term must be strong to activate something is very common, u can see it even with T05. To me, I can activate the potential of sticky rubber on the FH (I've used H3 Neo) by my sense (the ball: how it flies, and the feelings is right), but on the Backhand I'm not sure. Can u be specific about the procedure to apply that activation? I've heard that we need to apply the force into the ball to activate those kind.

you sound like a 1500-1600 player since you’ve asked those questions.
i would suggest you find a coach and work on your BH. Rubber won’t matter much at this point, it is more about the technique and the mental side. Multiball is probably the quickest way to rapidly improve techniques generally speaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: LHDuy
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews

My coach says maybe I'm a D. I've been 1 wing all the time since I started to play. Now, I'm trying to improve the backhand to become more versatile. My first choice of the backhand is Nittakku Farstac G-1 but I can't find it here, I'm already in Canada now. So I'm finding some alternative.

If you're at that level then trying with harder rubbers will improve your game. G1 is a medium hard rubber, if you can't find it there maybe try to something else with the same sponge hardness ? Rubbers nowadays are quite similar

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I don't really wanna spoil the idea you have about the G-1, it's not particularly a BH rubber. It surely can be used to great effect but I would look elsewhere.

There are specific BH rubbers out there which excellent players have used to great effect. There's the Quantum X Pro from Tibhar which is specifically an easy to use backhand rubber. Or V>15 Extra from Victas which is used by a ton of pros at least on one side (BH), but there's also MX-P or if you need more spin the MX-S. Sure G-1 would be a solid forehand recommendation but for backhand it would not be in my top10 recommendation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LHDuy