Donic waldner senso carbon vs primorac

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi,
any comprasion in speed, hardnes, spin, etc.. I like to play noear the table with allround style. Also, important, which jas more weight?

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi,any comprasion in speed, hardnes, spin, etc.. I like to play noear the table with allround style. Also, important, which jas more weight?

I have used WSUC (Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon) for close to 9 years - which is a inner carbon structure but is rated as higher speed. If you can access and read my review then I will be happy to answer the questions you have, to the best of my ability.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
The Primo OFF- is a lil' slower, but not that much, my advice would be to get both as they're not that pricey and compare them by yourself, you can find them used on the secondhand market easily too, the one you don't like after some hours of testing --> sell it back. The Primorac Carbon is not a safe choice, way too much of everything: speed, stiffness, uncontrolable... there's no need to talk about it.

The Waldner Senso Carbon near the table is a safe choice, but it depends on the rubbers, with an ALL style I would rather use a Waldner Allplay or a Waldner Senso V2, the V1 being a bit faster.

Last edited: