Victas V11 rubber less spiny, change in production? QC issue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Having used Victas V11 since it came out it has been my rubber of choice, fast, spiny, and light weight.
I have been through 8 sheets in total. I just got a replacement and the rubber was a brighter red, more translucent.

I thought nothing of it until I felt its lacked the spin factor I had become accustomed to. I ran the a and b past couple of guys at the club
who also confirmed it was less tacky. Noticeably so.

I have contacted Victas who initially responded but then went quiet once I sent them the info they requested
The German wholesaler did not respond either.

I offered to return the new rubber at my expense....nothing. Really disappointing considering the amount of money and time I have invested in their products.

Has anyone else experienced this with Victas V11?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Interesting/sorry to hear your experience. Not with V11, but the sheet of Victas Ventus Extra I bought recently in Red/Max was noticeably less grippy/spinny than the previous sheet I had used and loved for a few months. It looked a bit brighter as you mention too. (Think it has a different topsheet than V11). I was really disappointed with it and am now going back to Fastarc G1 after really rating Ventus Extra. It does beg the question of production quality control issues.
I won't be gambling on a hopeful batch improvement purchase of it again too soon. Even if they havn't engaged with you about it, I'd like to think they will investigate it and rectify any production issues there. Both V11 and VE are popular rubbers and players will notice negative quality changes, eventually affecting sales.